Looking to Buy Rottie Puppy

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
rotties are for the most part, loving and loyal, and they will be protective , but gsd are best suited for guard duty.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i agree, rotties are great dogs but their attention can be easily diverted with a snack. and they will snack on almost anything :) their only advantage over german shepherds is the ability to withstand pain (they will fight the intruder until the last breath). it takes lots of love to grow them into calm dogs. our dogs do not show aggression towards other animals (partially due to their overwhelming size).
miesposo wants to breed the younger female now :( the older one became more tranquile after giving birth but i am not exactly excited about breeding more puppies.

porkman100

Gold
Apr 11, 2010
Yes dv8, i knew of an incident where the intruder shoot and killed a rotty, but he left a trail of his own blood getting over the fence as he got away..may be?? I always team a rotty with a dog like gsd and they are great back up and need minimum training just obedience.Breeding is a lot of responsibility just listen to g.a.d.a.h.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
2 of 4

So far, not much help for the puppy request - unless someone will breed :rolleyes:

Done. :classic:

35mfyv8.jpg

donP

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
donP, they are super uber cute :)

in terms of rottie puppies i can only say all seems to point that we'll have some this year.

donP

Dec 14, 2008
GSD and EWSD

donP, they are super uber cute :)

Thank you, I will tell them... :classic:

Problem now is, that our EWSD*, the chihuhuas, obviously liked what the GSD did... :rolleyes:
So, we shall soon have tiny chihuahuas, too.... :cross-eye

*)
Early Warning System Dogs

donP

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Lol, I have the same combination. 2 "EWSD"s and 1 SHORD.

SHORD= Scare the hell out of robber dog

JaraChica

Nov 9, 2011
www.squidoo.com
There was a lady going to breed her beautiful presa Canaro on here can not find the thread. People have misconceptions about lots of dogs take the pitbull very good loyal people person dog but ver misunderstood and a victim of bad ownership and even worse the way the press demonise the Pitbull as the did German shepards ,Rotties and Dobermans in years past.
The Bull Mastiff puppy how old is it does it have papers they are great dogs as well!

Here I am! the deed is done and we are expecting around the first of July!!

This is a picture of my girl when she was a baby, 5 months and 56 pounds!

lens19500785_1337797461___.jpg

This is her now, at 2 and a half and about 110 ish pounds.
draft_lens19500785module159301460photo_1337797920_a_.jpg

I'll add more pictures of the dad on the squidoo page that I have these pictures on!

Isobel

Jul 21, 2011
Well, Buck has come home to me and his walking is improving on a daily basis. I thought he had too many problems to be any kind of guard dog, but he has such a ferocious bark that I don't think many burglars would wait around to see how serious he is!