looking to make some friends

devdev

May 14, 2011
bahahahah criss!!! thanks for the laugh toooooo funny!
"dv", my "Balls" are shriveled from the heat here too.
But they are still "Tasty"!

"THAT's" what I'm Talk'n About "DevDev"!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Robert, and "ALL", I was thinking of Wed. next week.
Gives people time to fly in!
I'll make a separate thread to make the "OFFICIAL Invite"!
Sound "OK" to everyone here???
CC

beyondnyc

Feb 23, 2012
Too bad I am in nyc till the middle of february. Would love to be there.

Dev we usually meet up on the weekends and wednesday and thesday. Any excuse to be out. lol On the weekends we go to the beach first.

beastwood

Jun 30, 2011
Robert, and "ALL", I was thinking of Wed. next week.
Gives people time to fly in!
CC

Time? With that lovely jet blue bean town direct flight I can have dinner at the Avon MA IKea and still make it for store opening next morning in SD. Kind of funny, my villa mella wife's responses to dinner out with me Pre and post honeymoon. Pre honeymoon Adrain tropical or elconuco, post honeymoon IKEA for meatballs and pasta. Pre, lovin life and gringo, post, loving gringo (or so I am told jaja) but dinner not so much.

Personally the meatballs are ok...but they need more Maggi.

So where else do folks meet up...Grands on the Conde, or is that too obvious a place?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i am jealous now. why don't i live in SD? maybe folks from the north coast should meet up in comedor in la sirena. they may have meatballs :) :eek:

bronzeallspice

Live everyday like it's your last
Mar 26, 2012
i am jealous now. why don't i live in SD? maybe folks from the north coast should meet up in comedor in la sirena. they may have meatballs :) :eek:

Awww.dv8 it's okay.I'm sure they'll be thinking of you when they eat their meatballs.;)

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
IKEA is too far from me. Unless one in Santiago on Duarte serve meatball with lingonberry, it looks like I will be missing this...
:(

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
When ikea was just opened they were sold out on meatballs pretty soon and served Dominican meatballs instead, now that tasted horrible, when expecting the excellent ikea meatballs and getting Dominican meatballs with Bon marmalade.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012
When ikea was just opened they were sold out on meatballs pretty soon and served Dominican meatballs instead, now that tasted horrible, when expecting the excellent ikea meatballs and getting Dominican meatballs with Bon marmalade.
LOL...
:laugh:

You are kidding... Right???
If not, you have just erased only reason to visit SD Ikea.

On a side note....
Does Ikea in SD have crawfish party like ones in US???

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I've met quite a few DR1ers in real life, and made a couple of close friends.

To the OP, I hope you have the same luck.

niceguy

Aug 6, 2011
Why don't you try a place called passions in sosua. You may find a better quality of person there than the other charlatans, theives and pirates that have infested the island. At this place you know what your getting and what you maybe required to pay

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Why don't you try a place called passions in sosua. You may find a better quality of person there than the other charlatans, theives and pirates that have infested the island. At this place you know what your getting and what you maybe required to pay

Great advice, The OP is a married couple not one of your monger pals.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Yes DV let's start a tradition. There should be quite a bunch of us who live here in POP. La Profe and Gorgon and who knows how many else. Or we could make a trip as far as Maimon if we wanted to get exotic about it. I'll bring milady and don't forget tuesposo and we can have a good time.
Der Fish

totally, we should. i remember when i first started posting here there were regular meetings in SD. but there are just as many of us here on the NC. and what fantastic members we are! :)

Rainwater

Jan 23, 2013
Hi devdev! ~Om Namaste~ I started posting a few days ago and been debating about doing a similar thread, so what a nice surprise! :)

It does get better! /green for Hope :)

Last edited:

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
IKEA is too far from me. Unless one in Santiago on Duarte serve meatball with lingonberry, it looks like I will be missing this...
:(

Oops.......way to go flyinroom. Way to lose whatever little credibility you might have had. Knew I should have looked it up before posting..darn..darn...double darn.
Lingonberry not logenberry.
Oh well.
Does anybody know what happened to the Blessed Willy thread? I hope it wasn't disappeared because of my Pastor Fuzz joke.......:paranoid:
Paranoia strikes deep.