Looking To Relocate

gringo in dr

May 29, 2003
I don't mind paying the correct value. If someone does an exceptional job I will tip them also.

I just don't like being quoted 5 to 10 times more than I should be just because they think I can afford it.

lizzyjl80

Jun 16, 2004
gringo in dr said:
I don't mind paying the correct value. If someone does an exceptional job I will tip them also.

I just don't like being quoted 5 to 10 times more than I should be just because they think I can afford it.

i believe in that same theory ill even overpay butlet me know the real value of things so that i can do it gladly. but we are deviating from the subject
can you help me in my relocation process? i need an apartment not too big or too expensive. im looking for a rent of about 5000-7750 pesos a month let me know if that is something realistic

gringo in dr

May 29, 2003
I'm in Santiago and I'm not a real estate agent. I believe you wanted a place in Santo Domingo?

You should be able to find a decent place in that price range. But it does take some time and a lot of searching.

lizzyjl80

Jun 16, 2004
gringo in dr said:
I'm in Santiago and I'm not a real estate agent. I believe you wanted a place in Santo Domingo?

You should be able to find a decent place in that price range. But it does take some time and a lot of searching.

thanks alot. I have noticed that it will definitely take a lot of searching

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Lizzy I hope you are not disrupting your whole life just to get near that guy you've posted about.

lizzyjl80

Jun 16, 2004
Anna Coniglio said:
Lizzy I hope you are not disrupting your whole life just to get near that guy you've posted about.

Its always been my dream to live in my native country just that now theres something thats pulling me there could it be that yes I want to get closer to him but for all the wrong reasons. I know its stupid but this all jsut happened two weeks ago so I am feeling disoriented. I want to live in DR but now Im lost as to why: could it be my lifetime dream or could it be my need to get back at him. It may sound like another sanky story for all you guys but this relationship was 12 years in the making it wasnt a month or two weeks in the island it was half of my life. Do you understand now why you seem to think Im obsessive or even crazy