Looking to Rent a villa for 1 year

L

LarrySpencer

yes, but there is hope for them because maybe, just maybe they never considered anything different. You know what....there even may be hope for you too Howmar. You're just too damn cynical.

HOWMAR

Silver
Jan 28, 2004
LarrySpencer said:
yes, but there is hope for them because maybe, just maybe they never considered anything different. You know what....there even may be hope for you too Howmar. You're just too damn cynical.
Me cynical? Who is the one lauding a machette wielding crowd administering lawless justice in a racially motivated setting. Or was the mention of the man being "Haitian" only a gratuitous reference.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
LarrySpencer said:
They think spicy means that it has an extra sprig of celantro or a sprinkle of pepper.

That's so true - a small bone of constant contention between my dear husband (Dominican) and myself!

lamgceles

Sep 28, 2005
Hey Larry

It seems you're very acquaintance with the dominican habitat! You know a lot more that some dominican people could know about ourselves. It's very interesting to know that a foreigner is keen with us. Good luck in Dajabon and try not get kill by another stranger man trying to knock down an alarm-clock-radio!

L

LarrySpencer

Alarm clock radio? Sorry, it's definately not one of those. This is a full function house alarm with coded keypad, motion sensors, and optional magnetic switches. It runs off 9 volt batteries and screaches loud enough to drive you crazy if you're in the same room with it for more than two seconds.