los rios

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I love taking "My Girls" to the "Jardine Botanico"!
Take the "Train/Tram" ride for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get off when the tram stops at the "Japanese Garden",it looks like the scene from the beginning of"Jurasic Park" where they look over the savanah and see "dinosaurs" running!....Really!..No,I haven't been "Drinking"!.....YET!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
Frank,the trees you saw in 1977 died years ago! :rolleyes:;)!
Even if we haven't! :D
I do,however,remember after the huracane 14 years ago,it looked like it would never be the same.
It isn't,it's BETTER!
Let me invite anyone whoever reads this post,
"Please visit the "Jardin Botanico" in Arroyo Hondo Santo Domingo"!
You will not be disappointed!
Cris Colon

Last edited:

frank12

Gold
Sep 6, 2011
JD & Criss,

That's all i needed to hear. Thanks, I'm there as soon as my good camera gets fixed!!

xwill

Dec 2, 2011
The best and cleanest rios are in el Cibao area. I will not post my seceret spots because those are deep in the mountains and we want to keep them clean and not over crowd our hang out spots lol

I would not even want my vehicle's tires to touch SD river waters jajaja... That water is not clean!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
The best and cleanest rios are in el Cibao area. I will not post my seceret spots because those are deep in the mountains and we want to keep them clean and not over crowd our hang out spots lol

I would not even want my vehicle's tires to touch SD river waters jajaja... That water is not clean!

Los Rios is a barrio in Santo Domingo :)

nyc dad

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
Thanks for the heads up JD! You don't think they will beef up security with the new embassy being built not to farin the area.I was looking at a property that is 1000 sq meters and the price was ok,that's why I'm asking about the area.

nyc dad

Bronze
Jul 28, 2011
Ok,so this controlled access area,is the one you refered to as "nice middle class"? What are the cross streets,so that I can ask the agent.Thanks.