Lots of beautiful women in DR??? Where??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I have lived in Santiago for two years and can say without a doubt that there are more beautiful women here per square mile than I have seen anywhere else on this planet.

It has to be the generous contribution of genes from the Africans, Spanish and Tainos imo. They can be seen all over the place but especially in Calle del Sol and other shopping areas and at the Universities. As far as the clubs go, I wouldn't know as I'm married and am not allowed to go out. :dead:

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
I have lived in Santiago for two years and can say without a doubt that there are more beautiful women here per square mile than I have seen anywhere else on this planet.

It has to be the generous contribution of genes from the Africans, Spanish and Tainos imo. They can be seen all over the place but especially in Calle del Sol and other shopping areas and at the Universities. As far as the clubs go, I wouldn't know as I'm married and am not allowed to go out. :dead:

...But what you may find attractive may not be the same for the OP (i.e. He may not be into dark skinned women, which eliminates a large pool of potential beauties). For instance when I go nowdays I'm like "Damm...I don't remember so many good looking girls around when I was growing up..." and this is just in Cotui (where I normally spend most of my time). Then again I'm equal opportunity when it comes to women. If I have a fetish it would have to be for Oriental women (Japanese, Thai, etc)...but I don't really have a type.

Now Chip...Come on? You're not allowed to go out? I thought you were pretty Dominicanized by now.

J

John Evans

you will find a more natural beauty here err apart from the nails....what you go to bed with will most likely look the same in the morning....unlike in the usa where most of what you went to bed with will be on the dressing table...by the way have you seen cameron diaz without make-up good lord
here are some florida hotties
the-golden-girls.jpg

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I'm quite content being more or less and family guy and homebody. Also, being Catholic I'm also aware that it is not a good idea to put myself in a situation that I might do something I would regret later on. :)

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I'm quite content being more or less and family guy and homebody. Also, being Catholic I'm also aware that it is not a good idea to put myself in a situation that I might do something I would regret later on. :)

True, but, I do not think you should use the word "allowed".

We are grown men for pete's sake, lol.;)

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago

The "allowed" was tongue in cheek for sure.

Also, I had never heard the saying, "despues de convertir al negro, nunce se vuelve al anterior", maybe I need to get around more. :p

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002

You would be surprised to see how many expats give total control to their Dominican wives. They think they are still living in USA where women control everything now. These guy give control to their dominican wives and then they realize, they are reduced to just "providers" to the family. The women really don't respect guys who are lame and submissive. This dog doesn't hunt in DR.
Guys, get tough and take control in your home. I do what i like and she just has to accept it. i treat my girl good but when its time to make decisions, I have the veto power.
AZB

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Pasion is ok if you are looking for hookers...

Have your friend drive by Sadhalla where PUCCM and Utesa are located and then let us know what you think.

Those are two Univerisities in Santiago.

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
It is all relative to what you are accustomed. How hot one thinks the women of DR are depends on what is available back home. If women of a certain age and height to weight ratio are more available to guy in the DR than where he is from then he will conclude that the place is teeming with hotties. If not then he won't get the fuss. Access and availabilty will shade his perception. If he has access to available 18-23 year old hotties in his home country then he will be less likely to be raving about the women in the DR. Some guys will ignore the many average to attractive women they encounter in the DR then use the young attractive women that they encounter in places that cater to gringos as the norm when they tell their stories to their friends back home.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Honestly, if skin color and straight hair are not issues, I still think Dominican women are much more beautiful than others because of their physique and facial features - this is what I thought as soon as I stepped off of the plane in the DR on my first visit because of my work. Before, that I had no idea that there were such a handsome people.

davidleemac58

Nov 7, 2007
I'll second that one Chip...I came to the Dominican Republic about 5 years ago and was hooked..I thought the woman were the most beautiful I have ever seen, love the skin color...[and I live in Miami] Three years after my first trip,got hitched and am married to a wonderful dominican woman.. I started a business in Santo Domingo and am back and forth every month..Wouldn't change a thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!:squareeye:squareeye:squareeye:squareeye

Se?or_Jimenez

Mar 2, 2006
Unlike American cities, respectable Dominican women don't totter down the streets like slutty Cinderellas in such classy outfits as Hole T-shirts, waist sarong shorts, and studded jackets with no bra. They also don't wear twenty pounds of makeup, get fake tits, and don't behave like crazy femi-Nazis trying to control all of our affairs. A real Dominican man has atleast two doors in his house and he won't hesitate the slightest bit to show her both the exits she does not behave.

American Women + Sex and the city watching + thinks she's independent = Femi Nazi

davidleemac58

Nov 7, 2007
Understanding!!!!!!!!

Senor Jimenez,, don't know if I understand exactly what you were saying,but do agree american woman, not all ,but a bunch have become a little to selfish...Inturn many american men have sought out a different kind of woman..I do believe for the most part american men are more giving than their female counterparts....Just my belief.....:bunny::bunny:

camden

Jun 6, 2008
Pasion is ok if you are looking for hookers...

Have your friend drive by Sadhalla where PUCCM and Utesa are located and then let us know what you think.

Those are two Univerisities in Santiago.

I'll do that! There are lots of Colombianas,Venezuelans,Cubanas,Eastern Europeans in Miami and NY. So i'm very used to seeing very beautiful women. I guess perhaps I would not have my expectations so high if I had lived elsewhere in the U.S.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Unlike American cities, respectable Dominican women don't totter down the streets like slutty Cinderellas in such classy outfits as Hole T-shirts, waist sarong shorts, and studded jackets with no bra. They also don't wear twenty pounds of makeup, get fake tits, and don't behave like crazy femi-Nazis trying to control all of our affairs. A real Dominican man has atleast two doors in his house and he won't hesitate the slightest bit to show her both the exits she does not behave.

American Women + Sex and the city watching + thinks she's independent = Femi Nazi

Son of AZB!

A bit direct and crude, but very true ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.