Love in the DR

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Badussy said:
I think you are being a bit delusional. There are good and bad women despite their class. Many times the educated high class girl that thinks shes directly from spain, is boring and carries the same stupid american attitude which many of us men try to avoid. Then there is the low class puta that only gets happy when she talks about how much easy money that she can make in the street.

All women no matter what part of the world will want money from you, directly or indirectly before they "love" you.
Hahahahaha, I love to read this stuff. Why is it that you guys think most better class girls have american attitude? You folks have no clue and I am glad things are , the way they are. You tourists can have all the putas from port cities and talk about your relationships with streeet putas forever. I am happy that you guys keep them busy so we don't have to see that trash in santiago. have fun guys, the putas are some of the prettiest in sosua and puerto plata. stay there and make babies with them. they are all marriage material. Oh yeah, santiago girls are all bitches and ugly. They all ask for alot of money up front. Yeah, thats it.
Have a wonderful day.
AZB

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
AZB said:
Oh yeah, santiago girls are all bitches and ugly. They all ask for alot of money up front. Yeah, thats it.
Have a wonderful day.
AZB
hahahahaha, don't be fooled by AZB
Santiagueras are some of the finest chicas in the DR, they don't care about your visas or cash, they drive Mercedes and late model jeepetas, camera phones and have the connection to the US already. These chicas are fine and friendly, they're the ones who introduced me to Black Label. It takes me at least 2 hours, shopping and flirting in La Sirena or El Encanton, hahaha.
Even the hookers at the Monument and Car Washes are better looking than BC & Sosua. Learn Spanish!! Santiago has it all, you can try your luck at Ahibar, Ubi Pub, Francifol, Tribeca or even Monte Bar and if you fail Phuck it, go to Gomez's car wash. hahahaha

project9

May 29, 2004
Sure and if you play your card rights women from santiago will be sending YOU money thru western union.

Badussy

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 18, 2005
project9 said:
Sure and if you play your card rights women from santiago will be sending YOU money thru western union.

Will they just send it, or do you need to give a "Tengo Gripe" story?

project9

May 29, 2004
Hey you're talking about women from santiago! they have so much money that if you bump onto them a few RD$2000 bills will fall into your pockets.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
haha

Joke if you must but santiago got the chicas and yes alot of them have money. Now if you go to BC or Sosua, 90% of the girls are putas, at least I am able to enjoy the real DR without being caught in the Tourist Traps. Don't get me wrong, it is fun going to tourist towns and being carried around on Pillows, but once in while change is good.

Mi dos centavos

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Someone change the record...

Last edited by a moderator:

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
AZB said:
Hey ricardo don't get upset over someone pulling your leg, just remember, you are not the one with UBH in sosua and boca chica. They can have them all. remember, santiago is not for everyone. The people who have figured out santiago are not the ones who are complaining but rather the folks who are stuck with ugly hookers in tourist towns are.
My famous quote:
"God has made paradise in sosua but then he made UBHs" AZB

Hahahahaha.

Or maybe some dudes don't have to travel or move to another country to meet women, so enjoying the beach and the tropical atmosphere of a tourist town takes priority over trolling for poontang in a crowded city.

jackquontee

May 20, 2005
Just a side note

I've noticed the term "UBH's" used often. Can someone please define this term?

Thanks in advance.

Stodgord

Bronze
Nov 19, 2004
jackquontee said:
I've noticed the term "UBH's" used often. Can someone please define this term?

Thanks in advance.

I think, it is something racist toward black women, which stands for 'Ugly Black Whore' except that the 'w' is phonetically silent. I could be wrong thou.

Badussy

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 18, 2005
for someone that dislikes blacks he sure brings them up alot, maybe be he is tired of the ugly sand whores of his country.

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
Stodgord said:
I think, it is something racist toward black women, which stands for 'Ugly Black Whore' except that the 'w' is phonetically silent. I could be wrong thou.
The H is for "Hookers"

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
xamaicano said:
Or maybe some dudes don't have to travel or move to another country to meet women, so enjoying the beach and the tropical atmosphere of a tourist town takes priority over trolling for poontang in a crowded city.
Speak for yourself buddy. Don't try to make it sound like you are scoring with britney spears types in your own home town. hahahah

Badussy

*** Sin Bin ***
Feb 18, 2005
Once i get my doctorate do you think that we can hang out? I will make sure im nice and tanned so that you can always be lighter than me.

xamaicano

Apr 16, 2004
AZB said:
Speak for yourself buddy. Don't try to make it sound like you are scoring with britney spears types in your own home town. hahahah

No really that hard to score with Louisiana trailer trash, if that's your thing. :cheeky: Besides, I score enough to not have to go to the DR and marvel at the notion of scoring.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Poor scott......