Mamajuana is now a new energy drink...

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
so this new mamajuana cures ED problems ?

there's hope for the 60 yr old mongers !!! :ermm:

margaret

Bronze
Aug 9, 2006
I did try it... it still works!

Years ago Pib mentioned that "turtle penis" was one of the search terms that got visitors to the Dominican Cooking site. Try it...

Yeah, I tried. :eek: After passing the links to the Shinking Turtle Contest videos, I saw the link to the Dominican Cooking site. I hope they never look at the internet logs here :dead: ... guevos... indeed! Actually dv8 taught me that word (well I don't know the meaning, just that it has a lot of shock-value.) That was back in the day, before minovio made an honest woman out of her. Congratulations, girl!

Living in sin, is more fun... what was she thinking!? She'll find out.

montreal

Bronze
Apr 17, 2006
Yeah, I tried. :eek: After passing the links to the Shinking Turtle Contest videos, I saw the link to the Dominican Cooking site. I hope they never look at the internet logs here :dead: ... guevos... indeed! Actually dv8 taught me that word (well I don't know the meaning, just that it has a lot of shock-value.) That was back in the day, before minovio made an honest woman out of her. Congratulations, girl!

Living in sin, is more fun... what was she thinking!? She'll find out.

Maybe you mean "guebo"? If so it's a dirty slang word for a penis.

Imagine what your boss would think if he caught you googling turtle penises!!! :eek::eek::eek:

bigjuan163usmc

May 18, 2007
In what region in DR can you find the best tasting home made mamajuana? It doesn't have to be home made though...basically what region in DR produces the best tasting mamajuana?