Mamajuana

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Daniel W. said:
Talk with Peter @ Playa Vista in Boca Chica. A couple of Italians living in the D.R. are having the stuff mass produced. One of them is a regular customer at Playa Vista, and I'm sure will be interested in your inquiry, since the production is currently aimed at the Dominican tourist market. Best wishes!

This product is being mass produced and the German owner here has registered his patent until 2017. He has already begun exporting to Germany and has already registered it there. He is very successful and will not take kindly to others doing the same.

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Ladybird said:
This product is being mass produced and the German owner here has registered his patent until 2017. He has already begun exporting to Germany and has already registered it there. He is very successful and will not take kindly to others doing the same.
They can't hold a patent for it anymore than anyone can hold a patent for mabi or habichuelas con dulce. At least not in DR.

Anyways, I'd like to have their email if possible. I get too many people asking for mamajuana for export in our site.