Marbete 2022

Kricke87

Feb 16, 2021
Sosúa
I clicked on the link above, then "marbetes", and still don't see how to renew online(?).
No, they haven't started yet, normally not until November or even December that's it's possible to renew it, but why the rush? Last year it was possible until like January 31st, so almost 4 months, or are you that eager to give your money away for nothing? 😂

cavok

Silver
Jun 16, 2014
Cabarete
No, they haven't started yet, normally not until November or even December that's it's possible to renew it, but why the rush? Last year it was possible until like January 31st, so almost 4 months, or are you that eager to give your money away for nothing? 😂
Just checking before I saved it for later. I didn't even see a link to renew that wouldn't work because it's too early(?).

I've always renewed early(in person) to avoid lines. The renewal is for a calendar year so it makes zero difference when you renew(?).

M4kintosh

May 23, 2023
Santiago De Los Caballeros
I clicked on the link above, then "marbetes", and still don't see how to renew online(?).
The "Marbete Season" as I call it, usually begins from Oct 15-18th onwards Jan.
This year is kinda weird. They haven't announced anything on newspapers and the rest of the media.
DGII is usually very disciplined promoting the season days prior the renewal process.
Stay tuned next week or the 15th.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

Kricke87

Feb 16, 2021
Sosúa
The "Marbete Season" as I call it, usually begins from Oct 15-18th onwards Jan.
This year is kinda weird. They haven't announced anything on newspapers and the rest of the media.
DGII is usually very disciplined promoting the season days prior the renewal process.
Stay tuned next week or the 15th.
Nothing weird at all. Last year they announced it on the 13th that the "season" would begin on the 18th, so just 5 days ahead. So they'll probably be announcing it next week or the week after that.
Just checking before I saved it for later. I didn't even see a link to renew that wouldn't work because it's too early(?).

I've always renewed early(in person) to avoid lines. The renewal is for a calendar year so it makes zero difference when you renew(?).
Yes exactly until they actually start accepting requests they will only show last year's info.

Yeah I do it in person as well, but not 3 months before, even one month before there's not much activity anywhere, they normally start to crowd a couple of days before the end, why be early? 😂