Marbete - Online Ordering

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
My marbete was delivered today. That was quick and painless. I'll be doing the same process next year :)

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
My marbete was delivered today. That was quick and painless. I'll be doing the same process next year :)
That's great for the "Stay at Home" folks or folks that work and have it sent there.

Some of us have life styles where we don't hang around the house/work waiting for deliveries.

Will they leave it in the mail box?
SantiagoDR

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
sorry for the delay in case of bavaro/punta cana renewals.
forgot to post it yesterday, today no internet connection til now.
the renewals can be done in Bavaro at the "La Nacional de Ahorros y Prestamos" at Plaza Mayoral, that is a new plaza between plaza bavaro and plaza de Brizas. enter their one way parking lot and stop right at the first available parking spot on the right, it is the first office on the right side.
very friendly service, no line yesterday, got offered coffee, only needed requisit is a copy of the cars matricula which they keep, it does not matter in who's name the car is or if a traspaso from the prior owner to the new owner is completed or not. costs for my 98 honda accord 1200 pesos.
Mike

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
sorry for the delay in case of bavaro/punta cana renewals.
forgot to post it yesterday, today no internet connection til now.
the renewals can be done in Bavaro at the "La Nacional de Ahorros y Prestamos" at Plaza Mayoral, that is a new plaza between plaza bavaro and plaza de Brizas. enter their one way parking lot and stop right at the first available parking spot on the right, it is the first office on the right side.
very friendly service, no line yesterday, got offered coffee, only needed requisit is a copy of the cars matricula which they keep, it does not matter in who's name the car is or if a traspaso from the prior owner to the new owner is completed or not. costs for my 98 honda accord 1200 pesos.
Mike

Thank you so much for the info. I guess I know what I'll be doing next week...

james

Jan 14, 2002
I ordered online for 2 vehicles last Tuesday afternoon. Envelope delivered today at 12:05pm (I had asked for afternoon delivery and it was..by 5 minutes)
6 days from ordering to the front door...no waiting in line, no fuss, no problem...Great.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
If you have renewed your Marbete online go to Rentas Internas office in order to get your Matricula stamped as the AMET will tow your car if don't have a receipt to prove your payment, hundred cars were sitting at the police station in Santiago this weekend for this reason.

JJ

Feb 7, 2007
I can attest to it. I was coming from SD to Higuey yesterday morning. in la Romana AMET set up a huge checkpoint. For vago I am I did not affix the sticker on a windshield even though I bought it back in August. It was still sitting in my briefcase. I didn't even know the time limit was Friday for renewal of marbetes. Fortunately I had the briefcase with me and the only thing I was "subjected to" in that checkpoint was having to affix the marbete sticker on the windshield.

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
yes Rubio,
the "Time is Up".
every Year the Marbetes have to be Purchased within the 90 Days of August 17th -November 17th.
November 18th ahead usually the AMET is out everywhere and in large numbers, and they keep the Cars which are not renewed, I saw collections here in bavaro, too.
Mike

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
yes Rubio,
the "Time is Up".
every Year the Marbetes have to be Purchased within the 90 Days of August 17th -November 17th.
November 18th ahead usually the AMET is out everywhere and in large numbers, and they keep the Cars which are not renewed, I saw collections here in bavaro, too.
Mike

Gee Mike I forgot,,,, ARGGGGGGGGG. Do you have a direct link to pay on line to order the Marbete, direct to the payment/order page. That old link does not work any more. I had it on my old laptop that died. Are we too late to pay on line?

Many thanks.

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
sorry, don't have a link for online payment, somebody else will fit that in here.
I always pay the thingy at the Bank here in bavaro at Plaza mayoral, never a waiting line, takes 2-3 minutes in and out and done.
do it ASAP,
over here on the East I saw AMET keeping cars for the missing sticker, that can end in a big hassle, including the costs for the Grua they add on the Fine.

Mike

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
They take the car, you have to get the sticker, pay 600rd extra late fee, and 1,000 rd to AMET to get the car back.

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
sorry, don't have a link for online payment, somebody else will fit that in here.
I always pay the thingy at the Bank here in bavaro at Plaza mayoral, never a waiting line, takes 2-3 minutes in and out and done.
do it ASAP,
over here on the East I saw AMET keeping cars for the missing sticker, that can end in a big hassle, including the costs for the Grua they add on the Fine.

Mike

Thanks Mike, but they didn't take my jeep as they all know me, it was them that told me it was out of date. LOL. A friend in POP is buying the marbete for me tomorrow, so all is good. No fine. Thanks for your help.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
There is a 600 peso late fee that he will have to pay! Plus the 1200 or whatever is charged for the renewal...
That is the law!

HB

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
There is a 600 peso late fee that he will have to pay! Plus the 1200 or whatever is charged for the renewal...
That is the law!

HB

This is 100 percent correct. You will pay the 600rd late fee in addition to the regular price. No way around that one.

MikeFisher

Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
bad bad Gal.
Women and Cars,
I will never understand why Men changed the Good Ole Time Laws and allowed Women to Drive.
Imagine the Huge Advantages for the whole Human Society, Men and Women alike, if only Men would be allowed to drive a Car:
* no more Divorces due the 'Scratches in da Ferrari'
* that would bring the World Millions of Kiddies growing up nicely with Mom and Dad instead of going to a shrink due such Divorces
* Millions of Men would not loose their Driver's License for Driving Drunk, 'cause without the 'Scratches in da Ferrari' there would be no reason to Hit the next Bar and 'Kill da Pain'
* due that, Society would save Zillions of $$$$$ for not anymore needed Treating Centers for Ferrari Scratch Sick Husbands.
* with those saved Bucks Men could buy the Wifes a bigger/newer/more modern Kittchen, that make's Wifes happy and keeps 'em nice busy anyways, so less Time for moaning and groaning about the 'late otta House Husbands'

rereading the above and thinking about it,
heck, I just found the Allmighty Solution for the Globe's Problems.

Keep the Women Off the Streets and Humanity has a Chance to Survive, lolol.

the only still left Problem:
How could I be elected President to save the World as long as the Beauties are allowed to Vote.
Maybe I should bring more weight on the "New Kittchens and Happy Wifes" Part and simply Hide the Rest, real Politicians do such all the Time.

Mike