marriage to a dominican

ash56

Feb 18, 2006
I am currently in the process of divorcing my husband who is a uk citizen ( seperated 6 years) , and wish to remarry a dominican i have been advised that i cannot marry this person for 10months after the divorce has been finalised ! Is this information correct. Aprecciate any help !
Regards
Ash

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
From
Guatemala to Guatapeor?????

My god do they never learn? What animation team was this one on. Take the 10 months and think!! Woman think!!

Curmudgeon!!:(:(:(:(

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Hillbilly said:
From
Guatemala to Guatapeor?????

Can the juicers drink themselves stupid until dawn in Guatapeor? :laugh:

Do they have animation teams there?

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
ash56 said:
I am currently in the process of divorcing my husband who is a uk citizen ( seperated 6 years) , and wish to remarry a dominican i have been advised that i cannot marry this person for 10months after the divorce has been finalised ! Is this information correct. Aprecciate any help !
Regards
Ash

Yikes!!! .....From the frying pan into the fire. At least take a breather, don't let passion better reason, the 10 months will give you time for reflection.

Regards,
PJT

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Guys...she's been separated from her husband for 6 years...The woman cannot wait another 10 months for pure bliss!!! ;)

But I understand HB's post...right on as usual!!!

MQ

ash56

Feb 18, 2006
ok well lets get this straight , my mother currently lives in the dominican republic has done for the last 10 years , she and i are both english , also i have visited this country many times and stayed here numerous months , adding up now to nearly 3 years in total ....
So as i asked it was a simple question , i didnt ask for stupid pathetic replys you can save that for the women who fall for animation guys , i sometimes wonder about you guys who leave replys like that , have you bitten before were you stupid enough to make these mistakes ??? maybe you shouldnt tar every domincan with the same brush .....Not all men are like that !!!!

I have known this man now for 6 years and have had a relationship with him now for 3 years and would now like to marry him ( so much time to consider PJT ) As for you Hillbilly keep your unproven remarks to your self as where in my message did i say that he was a hotel worker???? if that was the case my message would appear in Sankies not here in the legal section......

Ok i will ask again as i am english and in the process of finalising my divorce does this mean i have to wait 10months???

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Don't Waste Time

ash56 said:
does this mean i have to wait 10months???

Why the rush?

But all right:

Can you not take your novio to GB and marry him there and then have the marriage legalized here afterwards.

Peanuts really for what you get... ;)

m'frog

ash56

Feb 18, 2006
very true but as my family live here in the dominican republic and so does his , it would be nice to have our familes present

ash56

Feb 18, 2006
why convincing ??? as it goes my maths a little bit out as now been seperated since 1998 so been longer , **** that long how time flies when u away from wankers

ash56

Feb 18, 2006
i havent actually thought before about divorcing him , as just being away from him was good enough for me , but as i now want to remarry i have to get a divorce !! or he may of already divorced me!!!!! nope no children from the marriage

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Concubine for some time

ash56 said:
... but as i now want to remarry i have to get a divorce !! or he may of already divorced me!!!!!

Would the latter be a disadvantage?
In the meanwhile you could just live together with your Dominican man and marry later, if ever.
It's done here a lot.
Or are there any moral objections?
Whom from?

m'frog

ash56

Feb 18, 2006
no the latter would be brilliant !!!! yes we could just live together but i need to go back to the uk and finish my degree and woul like for him to come and live with me in the uk not just as my novio but as my husband ...
No moral objections ....

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
mountainfrog said:
Wrong twice.

Her mother is British, her husband to be is Dominican.
Right?

m'frog

Forget it, I should be on drugs I thought it had been moved over to me. ;)

ash56

Feb 18, 2006
yes mfog you are correct ..... my mother is british and i am british my husband to be is dominican...
Also no offence intended about the replies not from you mfog , but i asked a cival q and expected a cival answer ...oh and lawyers cost too much monies thats why there a legal section here yes!!!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
mountainfrog said:
Shouldn't we all?
So, what are we having? :laugh:

m'frog

I should be on something stronger than espresso :laugh:

Ok but the husband you are divorcing is ??????