Mayweather vs Hatton (Santo Domingo)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
This fight will be an energy packed event. If mayweather decides to trade punches with him, he will go down. now if he boxes with him, he will win a decision.
AZB

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Casi listo

The hot wings, sandwiches and cashews are ready, the Limoncello and the beers are cold, the TV and DVD recorder are on, the friends are starting to arrive.....

ALL is ready for the fight!!.

GO HATTON!!!!. Even if I lose the bet!!.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Shyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyt!!!!.

Mayweather by knockout in the 10th!!.

Last edited:

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
The hot wings, sandwiches and cashews are ready, the Limoncello and the beers are cold, the TV and DVD recorder are on, the friends are starting to arrive.....

ALL is ready for the fight!!.

GO HATTON!!!!. Even if I lose the bet!!.

How in the world did you get limoncillo all the way up there in el polo norte???!!!

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Nooooooooo!!!.

How in the world did you get limoncillo all the way up there in el polo norte???!!!
now, THAT'S FUNNY.......It's Limonc"e"llon, NOT Limonc"i"llo. Wahahahaha........It's an Italian Liquor drink.

Anyho ho ho, it was a pretty good one-sided fight and I am 500 "macanudos" richer!. LOL.

Last edited:

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Boy that was quite a haul you made. BTW, I thought you were talking about the fruit, limoncillo, that people eat here.

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Tu crees?....

He is damn good! Unfortunately one of the pound for pound most boring fighter in the world.
Actually, I don't think he is that boring. "MOVERS" tend to look that way.

He just has the tendency to make this opponents look average.

I think that the ONLY opponent who REALLY gave him a "run for his money" was Jose Luis Castillo (yes, the same one Hatton took care of in 3 rounds).

The only person out there who can beat him is him, himself. That kid is just too talented.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
mayweather performed like a true champ and got the win that he deserved.
AZB

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Mas claro que el agua.....

mayweather performed like a true champ and got the win that he deserved.
AZB
Indeed!!.

I took a copy of the fight and took it to work yesterday and watched it again with some co-workers..

And as with any "scene", there's ALWAYS one who "sees" things differently then the rest.

He was saying the same thing HBO's blind unofficial judge was saying, that the fight was close entering the 10th round.....ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!?.

At best, I gave Hatton 3 rounds!!.

When I expressed my opinion, boy oooooooh boy, all of a sudden I didn't know ANYTHING about boxing, they ALLLL said.

Thank God I was able to "slap" them on the face when Jim Lampley said that entering the 10th, 2 judges had Hatton winning only 1 round and the other judge had him winning 2!!.

Oh wellllll, I still think there aren't many fighters out there who can beat Hatton..... As long as he doesn't fight Mayweather again, he should be ok!.