Media Gallery and Sankies....

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"American History =101"??according to "golo"!!!

golo,stick to Dominican history! I,ll have to give you a big fat "O" in American History!Being an American "Wannabe" doesn,t make you a US history major! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Sankie Franchise

Well, I am disappointed to know that Sankies can't be white. I too was looking for a career change to a warmer climate. I thought that maybe there would be a market for the older turista or even the young desperate ones looking for a mature experienced "companion". Perhaps Mondongo and I could start a franchise (Gigollos R Us or Putos to Go) and serve all the tourist areas. I guess I need to go down there first and do a market study before I turn in my notice and commit all my funds to the project. Maybe you guys out there could give me some advise regarding this venture. I think it can work. And I'm really tired of this rat race up here.
Bob (Sankie Wannabe)

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Golo right on the money.

"They even use "trensitas" done at the beach by "cueros". " Golo

LOL golo, that was a good line, made me laugh so loud in my office.
Golo is 100% correct in his sankie / chopo/a assessment. Most of the euro/american women won't be caught dead with those chopo sankies in their own home town; they would be labeled for life there. Like we say: "you show me who you hang out with and I will tell you who you are..."

Most upper society dominican girls simply laugh at the sankies and the foreign women they hang out with. These upper society folks want nothing to do with sankies or the tourists. This easter holiday will take almost all the santiageros to the north coast, most poor / middle class folks will end up in playa dorada's cheap all inclusive hotels while the rich will end up in 5 star resorts in various part of the country. Yes, they can afford 150 dolllars per day / per person for 4 days. These middle class girls might consider a cute "young" foreigner but the upper society girls won't even look at any foreigners let alone a sankie.
Decent dominican girls Look down upon sankies and sankies know better to stay clear of their way.
Just try talking to a sankie, he knows only about sports, dancing and drinking; nothing else in life that matters to him except getting money out of you.
sankies are only reserved for the unwanted type foreign women who so desperately seek attention. Don't forget girls, you didn't actually pick up a sankie he has selected you. They look for women of your type. Then many cute young naive girls hook up with the entertainment employees who give them private lessons in merengue and then end up in the sack with them. These poor girls think they have found the perfect boyfriend who is strong looking with good dancing skills, but what they don't know is that its about all they will get from him.
Having seen all that on daily bases while I lived 2 years in puerto plata (and many years of traveling in DR) I am not amazed to read on this forum how many girls fall for the perfect sankie. I even saw a picture of a few sankies (or ex sankies) in the media gallery. Like we say "there is a sucker born every minute".

Tomorrow I will be on my way to spend 4 days in the sun in various parts of the north coast. Wait for my posting when I will return; hope i will have plenty of stories to tell about sankies in action.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The "Rich" don,t go to "Hotels"!

All the "Rich" Dominicans I know will be at their "second homes" this week.Either here in "La Republica" or in Miami! Not at some "overrun" beach hotel.I stay home on "Semana Santa" as does anyone who places value on Human Life! Hope you "survive" to return on Monday AZB! Really! Criss

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Azb's quot
Then many cute young naive girls hook up with the entertainment employees who give them private lessons in merengue and then end up in the sack with them. These poor girls think they have found the perfect boyfriend who is strong looking with good dancing skills.

So can you remind us again Azb what it is that you do with all those decent Domenicanas of Santiago. What is it they get besides a home cooked meal? People who live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Guys don't be hard on him.. he's just going to his part time Sankie job that Robert has hooked him up with at the resorts on the north coast..the practice is really slow this week anyway...so send us some good shots of chicas you hook up with AZB...:) sorry..couldn't resist

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Anna good question!

I think AZB is the Wizzard of LOVE one touch
with his magic wand and his chikas become
eligible for paradise.

PS. Forgive me AZB this is just a joke I know
you have a good heart and good taste when
it comes to women.

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Anna:....I have you down on my San-Kalendar for the second week in July...

AtlantaBob: Putos to Go, Inc....good name...now we just need a Pimpstress....Theresa, need a part time job?

mondongo

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Anna Conigio

"So can you remind us again Azb what it is that you do with all those decent Domenicanas of Santiago. What is it they get besides a home cooked meal? People who live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones." Anna Coniglio

Unlike sankies, I don't ask them for money or tell them sorry tales of having sick mother in the bed. Not only I entertain these girls with my wits but I also take them out to decent restaurants and dance clubs (where sankies are not allowed passed the door). I don't dress like a chopo and certainly don't sell myself to gays and faggots to earn quick cash.
I don't lie to them by making phony promises of getting married to them. I don't need their money, visa or any other type of support. I am a self-confident / sufficient person.
This holiday (tomorrow), i will take a sweet young girl to a resort in playa dorada (all expenses paid by me...unlike sankies) and will treat her like a special person. Now tell me this, when was the last time a sankie actually bought a hot dog to a foreign girl with his own money?
Please give me a bit more credit than a cheap sankie of the beach.
Have a nice happy easter to all.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Azb, I wasn't comparing you to a sankie. I'm comparing you to the women that decide to spent money they have earned on whom ever and whatever they want. So tomorrow you are spending money on dinning and dancing to achive what? Same as what everyone else wants. As long as people are aware of what they are doing just leave them alone. Don't bother coming back with sankie stories. I for one have heard enough.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Criss

Criss:

As to you comment that I should stick just to Dominican history, you forget one thing. I can speak to Dominican history to anyone, including Dominican historians head to head, something you may have trouble doing, but on the other hand, dont be so free to exclude me from American history just because you are gringo-born.

You are not talking to a regular Dominican "mojon" in the streets. Just remember that I was mostly U.S. educated and I have a history minor in my degree, althought it was my favorite subject and could have well been my major. I have given history lectures during special social activities and have taught history to American students in DR.

There are several Eagle Scouts in the United States who earned their history merit badge with my help. Check your facts before you speak.

TW