Media Gallery Updated

Charlielyn

Bronze
Jul 31, 2005
Thanks for posting my photo. Now you know who Charlielyn is. Maiden name was Charlton. Middle name is Lynda. Love checking out the pictures. Nice to put a face to a name.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
If you buy me a shot from the Bacardi girl!!

Musicqueen said:
Allright!!! I'll be there on 12/25 till 01/06/06...

Do you think we might meet for a drink? Or maybe you could come to Tony's house one day?

Let me know...Hey, have you heard from NegroLindo? I haven't talked to him in a long time!!!

Take care...

MQ

Cool beans, we can meet up. That is fine with me. I spend a lot of time in the Zona Colonial or I'll probably be in Praia or other places that my friends will take me to, whatever works. Negro Lindo is doing well, he's really busy is all I can say but at least he's traveling alot, which is what I would like to do myself, but it's job related with him. He's still at MacDill so send him an email or something.....

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
OK, after analyzing the photos of the two girls showing their thongs, I have identified them as two college females matriculating at Pennsylvania State University, the photo was taking in their Dorm room on campus around late 2004 to Present.

latina

Jun 27, 2006
Irishdominican your girls are super cute, do you have any single brothers for me? hahaha