medical insurance for male over 70

an.coco

Sep 26, 2020
Santo Domingo
Not certain, but try ARS Palic.
www.arspalic.com.do

They have at least one office in Santiago but the Directory they supply lists medical service suppliers and (stupidly) doesn't mention their offices.
I know people of 69 years age who are covered.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Not certain, but try ARS Palic.
www.arspalic.com.do

They have at least one office in Santiago but the Directory they supply lists medical service suppliers and (stupidly) doesn't mention their offices.
I know people of 69 years age who are covered.

I also know people that are 65 and older that are covered, but I know of no one that was not covered prior to that age that can obtain coverage. Which is what it sounds like the OP is asking about

• Sad
Reactions: an.coco

nsxplus1

Feb 3, 2020
from my research NO. you might have to look for a international coverage.
I found a work around for basic heath care coverage, it was not as cheap. I asked a friend to hire the person in question and put him under the payroll (no max age limitation)so they could get medical benefits it cost my friends company about US$50 per month in (insurance, tss, and other employee related expenses). After signing some legal confidential document so the company does no get sued for severance pay. That person compensates the company for the additional expenses pre paid.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
To my knowledge, without some type of divine intervention, 65 is the oldest age at which you can start a medical insurance plan in the DR.
At or near that age it would be with a medical exam and exempting coverage for pre-existing conditions.

DR Solar

Bronze
Nov 21, 2016
Is there any company that will give some sort of medical insurance for a male over 70?
Sorry, but you should have sorted this out in your home country years ago, called estate and health planning. Best that you set aside cash for when you will need it.

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
To my knowledge, without some type of divine intervention, 65 is the oldest age at which you can start a medical insurance plan in the DR.
At or near that age it would be with a medical exam and exempting coverage for pre-existing conditions.
YOu can get it up to 69 yrs with no medical

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
YOu can get it up to 69 yrs with no medical
Received this from you a couple of months ago.
:sick:
Yes we had a meeting yesterday and you can actually get a good health INsurance at any age. The cost is 3500 peso a month which Isn't so bad. We should be able to offer this to you in a month and will let you know as soon as it it available.Tks Norm

So what happened to the plus 69.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
After 70 you are out on the ice flow of bad luck for signing onto a new policy.
It's like asking a bus company to buy buses from the 1940s, there are just too many problems

• Haha
Reactions: NanSanPedro

Drperson

Sep 19, 2008
Received this from you a couple of months ago.
:sick:
Yes we had a meeting yesterday and you can actually get a good health INsurance at any age. The cost is 3500 peso a month which Isn't so bad. We should be able to offer this to you in a month and will let you know as soon as it it available.Tks Norm

So what happened to the plus 69.
We were very very unhappy with the company and decided that they weren't a viable option

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
If you have too many diseases they can denay your application, they will send you to check with one of their doctors, of he give green light you will get if not will be denied