Medical Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

JLSawmam

Sep 8, 2018
You can easily buy health Insurance from us on-line for a short period of time or long term and there is no contract. All we need is a copy of your passport. There is no medical under 69 years old.
Covid19 is covered by the two large insurers we represent.
[/QUOT
Would like the website, if possible. If you can't post it here, please message me with it. Also, is there an office in Puerto Plata? Sometimes in-person is easier for questions. Thanks!

Lis

Nov 2, 2007
I have private SunLife health insurance in Canada. It includes travel - emergency and pandemic is covered. I checked recently. And irrespective if there is the Govt of Cda warning against international travel. No coverage from my province (ON) since they changed the rules in Jan 2020 and no longer cover out-of-country.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
I have private SunLife health insurance in Canada. It includes travel - emergency and pandemic is covered. I checked recently. And irrespective if there is the Govt of Cda warning against international travel. No coverage from my province (ON) since they changed the rules in Jan 2020 and no longer cover out-of-country.
I have Sun Life as well as Department of Veteran Affairs Blue Cross that is supposed to be good world wide. I also have Palic here in the DR.

Status
Not open for further replies.