Merengue

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Hottie...

Definitely have the same taste in music...love all those songs!!!

And does this mean you don't want me to stop flirting?

I'm making a copy of your c.d. right now...send me the address...

Please?

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
DRTechie/Hottie

Your c.d.s are in the mail right now...you should be getting them tomorrow...I overnighted them so you could have them before you leave...

I sent the Sergio Vargas, Rubby P?rez, Jandy Feliz "La pasi?n" and a Bachatazos Exitos that I bought before I left PP...the sound is not that good because it was "made" in DR...if you know what I mean...but it's got some of the bachatas that we both like...

Enjoy them! Oh, and a little surprise...you'll see!

Have a great vacation!

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
CD's?

Wow I have some serious working to do with Hottie...the queen is really putting it on hard. Presents, special suprises...jeeze I am out of the loop. Hmmmm... I can I work it harder?

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
No need to panic...

I think Techie/Hottie either got scared...(maybe I WAS coming on too strong?)...or is very busy working on his spring vacation...but I haven't heard or read anything else from him in a couple of days...

Anyway, you'll get to meet him next week...

Take good care of him...

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Did you cast a bad luck spell on me? Unfortunately I am going to Tampa the same day he is coming to Atlanta. Our rendesvous will not happen this time. I am bumming. So, looks like you will have him in June in the DR, you'll have to give me a full report. I am sure there are plenty of lucky ladies waiting to meet him where is he going for Spring Break. Many may catch his eye but only one will catch his heart :)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I'm soooo sorry!!!

How could you let that happen, Theresa? You knew he was going to be there next weekend!!!

Oh, well...guess he's going to be mine first then...

Better luck next time!