Merry Christmas or Happy ...

Empiric

Apr 24, 2013
I'm sorry. I think we all misunderstood the question. Can you please rephrase it and we'll try again :)

thank you,

I apologize for my writting style, trying to use as few words as posible in each "sentence".

My question were legal in nature, more than anything else. Here I go again.

Are there any controversies brewing in DR regarding the present holy-days? and DR constitution?

The constitution of many nations, prohibit "adopting' a national religion.

What does the constitution of DR say about it? [the relationship of the state and religion(s)]

Does DR have an old special agreement with the Vatican, called "Condordato? [decades ago]

Is the Condordato just a diplomatic/political agreement?

[not an agreement between Catholic religion and DR]

[the Vatican is an state, more or less like any other nation]

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Bronx",.....try putting the coffee cup in your MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or,...........................YOU MIGHT REALLY ENJOY A "COFFEE ENEMA"?????????????????
"COLOMBIAN COFFEE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"EMEDIC", your "OP" is "contrived" because you only posted because you wanted some attention, anb those "so called questions" was how you tried to get some!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IT WORKED"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW BACK TO THE THREAD THIS HAS MORPHED INTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"merry christmas, tiny tim"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ccccc,...I MEAN,....CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Eugeniefs

Jan 24, 2008
Well I can't answer the questions but I love the way that we can still say Merry Christmas here... I HATE the expression Happy Holidays if the country is Catholic/Christian then that fact should be celebrated. As CC says, there is so much PC crap out there, in the UK they are even stopping schools having Nativity plays... excuse me - but WHY? So as long as we have the right here in the DR to be able to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - I will be a very happy bunny....

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The "Secular Progressives" can Screw up a "Wet Dream"!!!!!!!!
My first wife was from Thailand, and a Buhdist.
She was asked to be in a Christian wedding in Boston.
She asked her Budist priest, and he said "NO", "Budah" wouldn't like that!
Later that year, "Christmas" was coming, and I told my wife it was a day to celebrate the birthday of Jesus, and the exchange of presents.
I told her she would not get any presents because "Budah" wouldn't like that.
She said, it would be "OK" for her to celebrate the birthday of "Jesus", because, "Budah" loves parties
!!!!
We should ALL be so "Tolerant"!!!! :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

boknows

Oct 15, 2012
I am still trying to get acess to that off topic forum. this has become a daunting task making these posts whenever I get a few minutes to lurk the internet.