Mind working overtime.

Oska123

Sep 28, 2009
Just to let you know...still seeing this girl. I'm 34 and she is 28 so no age barrier going on there.

Still taking it with a grain of salt and having some fun. And as 'yacht chef' suggested, have back up plans.

Top girl though and would possibly like to take it further. Just take it as it comes

Cheers for all the replies.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Just to let you know...still seeing this girl. I'm 34 and she is 28 so no age barrier going on there.

Still taking it with a grain of salt and having some fun. And as 'yacht chef' suggested, have back up plans.

Top girl though and would possibly like to take it further. Just take it as it comes

Good for you. Nothing is ever what it seems and patience makes the truth come out every time.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008

Please clarify what you mean by you are seeing her. Are you paying to see her at the bar she works in? Or are you fooling yourself and seeing her like a real girlfriend?

Sep 22, 2009
Please clarify what you mean by you are seeing her. Are you paying to see her at the bar she works in? Or are you fooling yourself and seeing her like a real girlfriend?

Nothing like being a Mata-pasi?n, RSG. It looks like the OP is doing well!

Oska123

Sep 28, 2009

Not paying anything, only just a couple of phone top ups. Spose as you say i am fooling myself and seeing her as a girlfriend. I have been seeing her since August last year so going ok so far.

Like I said..grain of salt..as every1 says she could be seeing someone else, who knows.

Shes a great girl so willing to pursue it a bit more.

Will keep u informed if i get burnt. ;)

Oska123

Sep 28, 2009
Yes tomas2...she has 2 sisters. They live in Santo Domingo.
And Badpiece....still havent been burnt mate ;) (not that I know of anyway).

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Regardless of what her true intentions may be, you are happy, you are enjoying being with her.

Enjoy life!

Don't listen to the naysayers and only dream about what you could be doing tonight?
If she's into it solely for other reasons, when it's over, just go out and get another one.

We are not limited to one relationship in life.

Don