Miss Universe is On!

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Dont forget to vote on nbc.com/vote for our beautiful woman...final 15...you go girl!!!!....Miss USA....she's Dominican too.....we rule for this brief moment!!!!!

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
SHE WON!!

True beauty and class rules!! Congratulations to all Dominicans!!

-Indie
WWEEEEPPPPAAAAAAAA!!!

Philippines

May 21, 2004
Miss PHILIPPINES-Miss Universe

Miss Philippines definitely will be in the Top 3 this Year and she has the big chance to win with all the support of the Filipinos around the world. She will be the the next Miss Universe and it is time for Asians to rule again in this competition. MABUHAY! Let us all support Miss Philippines. MISS UNIVERSE 2004-Miss PHILIPPINES.
1. Ms. Philippines
2. Ms. Venezuela
3. Ms. India
4. Ms. USA
Powerhouse! Asians rule especially Philippines

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
miss universe

hell im polish and i vote for dominican........... i wanted dominican to win miss universe...........i would vote for a monkey before id vote for asian

Chris_NJ

Bronze
Dec 17, 2003
Coincidentally, I will be in Ecuador next week - maybe I will run into some of the contestants.

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Stunning Dominican Queen!

The new Miss Dominican Republic is soo beautiful. I think here name is Larimar, just like that precious blue stone of ours. I hope she manages to capture the judges with her intelligence, beauty, sophistication, but also by her big and beautiful light brown eyes, the most beautiful brown eyes I have seen so far! She is also descendant of the Padre Billini family, very high class. Vote for her so we can keep the Miss Universe crown for a second year!!

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
Amelia Vega won last year. She's Dominican and if you go to the nbc website, where you'll be able to vote for miss Universe you'll see here with her crown. Very good looking women also.

Johy

Sep 15, 2003
www.worldisround.com
For those of you that haven't look at the current Miss DR (Larimar Fiallo), here are somo photos of her, she's beautiful:

Lari2.jpg
Lari1.jpg
Lari5.jpg
lari7.jpg
lari8.jpg
1464_image_art18_normal.jpg

Last edited:

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Nal0whs said:
The new Miss Dominican Republic is soo beautiful. I think here name is Larimar, just like that precious blue stone of ours. I hope she manages to capture the judges with her intelligence, beauty, sophistication, but also by her big and beautiful light brown eyes, the most beautiful brown eyes I have seen so far! She is also descendant of the Padre Billini family, very high class. Vote for her so we can keep the Miss Universe crown for a second year!!

Sorry to burst your bubble Larimar is not good looking at all she looks like a rich CHOPA!

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Johy said:
For those of you that haven't look at the current Miss DR (Larimar Fiallo), here are somo photos of her, she's beautiful:

Lari2.jpg
Lari1.jpg
Lari5.jpg
lari7.jpg
lari8.jpg
1464_image_art18_normal.jpg

She's just a bad copy of AMELIA VEGA what in hell were they trying to do?
repeat last year with the same strtegy? oh lord if she makes it to the final 13 i'll be amazed.......................

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
Miss Botswana

if you got to www.missuniverse.com then to contestants' country at top right hand corner, then go to "click here to purchase photos" you will actually see some decent photos of Miss DR. Photo above does injustice. In any case, my finalists - on looks alone - would be Misses: phillipines, belize, angola, guatemala, india, taipei, botswana and turks and caicos. and since i have a soft spot for halle berry, the winner would definitely be miss botswana. runners up miss guatemala and angola.

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
sorry guys last year cinderella story is not going to be repeated......

AMELIA VEGA THE FIRST DOMINICAN TO WIN THE MS UNIVERSE PAGEANT

WHO WILL BE THE SECOND??

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Jasper said:
if you got to www.missuniverse.com then to contestants' country at top right hand corner, then go to "click here to purchase photos" you will actually see some decent photos of Miss DR. Photo above does injustice. In any case, my finalists - on looks alone - would be Misses: phillipines, belize, angola, guatemala, india, taipei, botswana and turks and caicos. and since i have a soft spot for halle berry, the winner would definitely be miss botswana. runners up miss guatemala and angola.

Give me a freaking brake! are u from there? she is so freaking UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

do not insult global beauty with that speciment..............

URock

Feb 10, 2003
You have got a point........

ERICKXSON said:
sorry guys last year cinderella story is not going to be repeated......

AMELIA VEGA THE FIRST DOMINICAN TO WIN THE MS UNIVERSE PAGEANT

WHO WILL BE THE SECOND??

If history has anything to do with it there is a slim chance of a repeat. Since 1952, no country has won the pageant two years in a row.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Universe

BTW..... Sweden, Puerto Rico and USA are pretty hot! :lick: :lick: :lick:

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
URock said:
If history has anything to do with it there is a slim chance of a repeat. Since 1952, no country has won the pageant two years in a row.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Universe

BTW..... Sweeden, Puerto Rico and USA are pretty hot!

Puerto Rico i doubt gets anywhere sweeden every year has a hot chick the US i don't know what's going on with them they are not that hot at all.......

HOWEVER THIS YEAR DOMINICAN REP REPRESENTATIVE WAS NOT THE BEST CHOICE.

Jasper

Bronze
Jan 10, 2002
my fault. i dropped down this thread to fast and didn't see that there is more than 1 photo of miss dr. enjoy!