Missing dog from Classico Bar, Sosua

snoozer

Jan 22, 2004
I know how she might have felt, I too have the urge to "get away from Sosua for a while" when I am there on my extended vacations

twhitehead

Bronze
Nov 1, 2003
I have some rather sad news to share. I went into Classico yesterday to be told by the security guard that Asseah was hit by a car and died. I guess it happend right in front of the bar. Her owner was there and was able to take her to the vet but she didn't make it through. I know alot of people really loved Asseah and I thought I would let people know through this thread about her. I sure loved that big old girl.....sure will miss her slimy Asseah kisses and her little dances when I brought food. The security guard and the maid who work there are very upset....if you see them when you pass there please give them a few words of comfort.
xoxo you will be forever missed and remembered Asseah...
Love Tanya

Yayow

Sep 4, 2007
R.i.p.

Sad news in deed, but it sounds like she had a good long life and was loved, not much more you can ask for. R.I.P.

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
I am so sorry to hear the news about Asseah, I remember seeing her when we walked on Pedro Clisante, I even have a few pictures of her. Rest in Peace girl.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
As you already know Tanya, she was the best lady I ever saw in that place!
Maybe for the staff we can help another beauty that needs a home base!

RIP, Asseah!

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
I have a small kangeroo in my garage ,which im having trouble catching if anyone wants to give him a good home - hes very small and thin with no collar