Moto Conchos

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
Escott said:
Are you one of the sick puppies since you were egging me on also to take the picture?

I don't know why I hang with Perverts!

What are you talking about?

The only thing interesting about this picture, for art's sake, was the obvious. Which you missed. I'm disappointed, yes.

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
MaryS said:
ummm, well as I recall Escott did say he was just a vessel.

They're like frat brothers. One or the other is always sneaking over to one or the other's dorm. For what it's worth.

MaryS

Feb 13, 2003
Are you standing sentry? Or wherever one goes you follow? Enquiring minds...

Thanks everyone for the pics... they're great.

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
my 5 pesos worth

MaryS said:
Are you standing sentry? Or wherever one goes you follow? Enquiring minds...

Elsewhere these might be good guesses, but this is Sosua! This came down in one hour, or so I heard:

I paid the little shoeshine boy on Pedro Clisante 5 pesos extra to hear the whole story. His mother is going out with an American man who spends one week every two months here. The boy's mother's brother doesn't work so he is always hanging around. He overheard the American man talking to a good friend, also American, who needed a new maid and wanted a lead. The brother mentioned this to his girlfriend's cousin, who happens to be the mother of two of four of El Neptuno's gardener's children. She also happens to be looking for a job. He said to her (apparently!) "Watch out for those American men." And when she asked him why, he told her about the Frat Boys and their strange habits. They exchange household plant tips, like 'How Often to Water' and things like that. At times the Smoking one sprays room freshener soon after he gets a call on his cell phone, and soon after that the Non Smoking one saunters over. One day the Smoking one said his wife gave away all his underwear in Texas to New Orleans flood victims, and the Non Smoking one said she was after his shoes now too. Weird stuff. Naturally the gardener's current esposa told her cousin, who told her boyfriend, who told the mother of the shoeshine boy who overheard all of it and is telling everyone who'll listen, for an extra 5 pesos. He thinks it's all one giant broma.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
dawnwil said:
Elsewhere these might be good guesses, but this is Sosua! This came down in one hour, or so I heard:

I paid the little shoeshine boy on Pedro Clisante 5 pesos extra to hear the whole story. His mother is going out with an American man who spends one week every two months here. The boy's mother's brother doesn't work so he is always hanging around. He overheard the American man talking to a good friend, also American, who needed a new maid and wanted a lead. The brother mentioned this to his girlfriend's cousin, who happens to be the mother of two of four of El Neptuno's gardener's children. She also happens to be looking for a job. He said to her (apparently!) "Watch out for those American men." And when she asked him why, he told her about the Frat Boys and their strange habits. They exchange household plant tips, like 'How Often to Water' and things like that. At times the Smoking one sprays room freshener soon after he gets a call on his cell phone, and soon after that the Non Smoking one saunters over. One day the Smoking one said his wife gave away all his underwear in Texas to New Orleans flood victims, and the Non Smoking one said she was after his shoes now too. Weird stuff. Naturally the gardener's current esposa told her cousin, who told her boyfriend, who told the mother of the shoeshine boy who overheard all of it and is telling everyone who'll listen, for an extra 5 pesos. He thinks it's all one giant broma.
Rotflmao