Move over santiago and hello santo domingo.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
golds gym is quite cool in SD, mind you, there are 3 of them. i thought there were only 2.
the one near my area is in a 6 floor building and the gym is on the 4th floor but then it has goes up till the 6th floor. multilevel and fully equipped. The santiago gym is wider and with a picture perfect view of the far away mountains. the SD gym is more like a city gym.
AZB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
So you'll be moving to SD permanently?

I am still in santiago and still working here. I am sort of starting in SD. people knew the other chiro there, no one knew me. So its a fresh start. will not be easy there but good people are trying to help me. If all goes well, I will live where the money is and where life is comfortable. i do not think I will ever abandon santiago 100%. i will maintain my existence here as well. capital is only 2 hours away. All you do it wake up early, drink a cup of strong yerba mate tea and make sure you stock up on good music for the road. i hear budha bar music along the way, specifically "tantra lounge music".
AZB

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
mSantiago will loose one of its great members... com mucho amor.. good luck.. and Ill be sneding you Arcadio a my stepdad.. he need your help badly...

Yachtmaster

Jul 2, 2007
www.genesisbvi.com
I'm sure the move will take some time to adjust to, but do give it time. You won't regret it. I have lived all over the Caribbean in the last twenty years and it was always difficult moving to a new local. I don't live full time in Santo Domingo but visit there often. I maintain an apartment in the Zona Oriental area of the city and have gotten to know a lot of fun, trust-worthy people in SD. Every time I visit SD I have an absolute blast!

Santo Domingo has a lot to offer. It has superb nightlife, supermarkets, department stores, and I believe, the prettiest girls in the Caribbean. (I know, i have read all the threads about Santiago chicas, but SD chicas are hard to beat!)

It took a while for SD to grow on me, but grow on me it has. I now spent all my time off nowhere else but in Santo Domingo!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
santiago is not losing azb, I will still be here, just not fulltime. SD is just a start and I have not made any money there yet. I am not settled there at all. we are still in feeling-the-surface, stage.
By the way, the most prettiest Sd girls are actually from santiago or her parents are from santiago or cibao.
AZB

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
santiago is not losing azb, I will still be here, just not fulltime. SD is just a start and I have not made any money there yet. I am not settled there at all. we are still in feeling-the-surface, stage.
By the way, the most prettiest Sd girls are actually from santiago or her parents are from santiago or cibao.
AZB

You will be dissapointed in the quality of the girls in Santo Domingo, the average looking girl in Santiago is a beauty in Santo Domingo. That is why I take off to El Cibao in any chance I get.

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
I'm sure the move will take some time to adjust to, but do give it time. You won't regret it. I have lived all over the Caribbean in the last twenty years and it was always difficult moving to a new local. I don't live full time in Santo Domingo but visit there often. I maintain an apartment in the Zona Oriental area of the city and have gotten to know a lot of fun, trust-worthy people in SD. Every time I visit SD I have an absolute blast!

Santo Domingo has a lot to offer. It has superb nightlife, supermarkets, department stores, and I believe, the prettiest girls in the Caribbean. (I know, i have read all the threads about Santiago chicas, but SD chicas are hard to beat!)

It took a while for SD to grow on me, but grow on me it has. I now spent all my time off nowhere else but in Santo Domingo!

Quite the contrary, the girl that everybody wants in SD is the average one in Santiago. But I agree with everything else, the night life is something else in SD, there's always something to do, and have interesting towns and beaches nearby you can go to in Weekends (Bani, Juan Dolio).