Moving: How things can speed up

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Do you mean a bit like a squashed avocado Carina? Sort of guacamale (or should that be guacomale?) in consistency?? We need a Marge Proops to bring him back into line!! ~ Grahame.

heldengebroed

Bronze
Mar 9, 2005
leominster said:
Maybe you should have called your thread " HOW THINGS SLOW DOWN" were you trying to escape from something? An explanation is in order. Don't you think?

The explanation is rather simple.

a: Yes i'm running away from a country that makes it impossible to do anything creative. There are more rules than there are eurocents and those rules are designed not to help someone but to make it impossible to do something new. I tried to start a business.I had put 75000 $ into the project only to find out that i would have had to put another 1 250 000 $ into a productionline in order to get it licenced and this without any garantee that i would get the authorisation to put the product on the market.Reason given was that it was a new product and they would liked to test it. I could produce it in my kitchen if nessecary for testing. That is when i decided that i would leave.

That's the main reason i want to leave. I want to do something meaningfull/creatif

b: The reason i can't move right now is that 4 years ago i bought a proprety. The sale went horrible wrong. I went to court and won the case. Some off the other parties went in appeal. Untill now no problem except that the state demands the registration rights regardless any further legal steps. So basicaly i have to pay a lot of money to the state and no income from the property in question. So simple mathematics told me that my funding for the move isn't sufficient.

Greetings

Johan

PS to leomister: My dogs are the shortcoated versions. It's the version that has been bred as a workingdog for over a century. So much faster and harder than the other 3 versions. It's the type of dog that would jump trough a window from the 3rd floor, kill the guy that is agressing you and then comming to the conclussion that it has broken its legs

Last edited:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Johan, I would like to see pictures of that dog

I feel that we will be needing a dog like this here and I certainly was planning o seeing you and your operation once you got here.

Sorry th ings are not working out right now, but perhaps in the future they will get much better.

Can you tell me if these dogs will take to high temperatures?

Thanks, Hope to see you soon.

HB :D:D:D

Answered my own question: What a beauty!! Oh, folks, we need this guy...I do hope you are a straight shooter Mr Johan..
See: http://www.dogbiz.com/dogs-grp7/belgian-malinois/malinois.htm#malinois-pic

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Sign me up

I do hope that that things work out for you and your move. When it happens sign me up for two of those beauties.

Bob K

heldengebroed

Bronze
Mar 9, 2005
Hillbilly said:
I feel that we will be needing a dog like this here and I certainly was planning o seeing you and your operation once you got here.

Sorry th ings are not working out right now, but perhaps in the future they will get much better.

Can you tell me if these dogs will take to high temperatures?

Thanks, Hope to see you soon.

HB :D:D:D

Answered my own question: What a beauty!! Oh, folks, we need this guy...I do hope you are a straight shooter Mr Johan..
See: http://www.dogbiz.com/dogs-grp7/belgian-malinois/malinois.htm#malinois-pic

They play in Mexico and last week or so i heard something interesting. A US army doghandlers 8 year old German sheperd had to be retired just befor being sent to Irak He was given a 12 year old Malinois as a replacementdog. He did the tour brilliant

If you want to see wat these dogs can here are 2 sites

http://www.workingmalinois.be/ go to our dogs and click on A'tim a famous dog and look at the clips at the bottom of the page

or look at the site of www.nvbk.be where you find information on the program i train in (the guy you see on the opeining page is ruling champion cat 2 and my trainingspartner)

Greetings

Johan