My best friend 1980 - 2004

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Oh boy!!

I am truly, truly sorry to hear about your buddy's death. My most sincere condolences goes to you and his whole family.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
At times like these

words never seem to convey fully the feelings of friends & aquaintances, but regrettably from afar they are all we are able to offer.

PLEASE stay in touch with your friends of DR1 & maybe, when some of the heartbreak has eased, you can have a DR1 get together in the UK in his memory!!

May God Bless you, his family & close friends!! - Grahame.

jonfromva

Jan 28, 2003
You will start to question everything

tired_boy I am very sorry for your loss and your friends familys loss.I can say this,I have met quite a few people from the UK over the years and everyone of them I was glad to have met and spend time with.I even learned the term which means intoxicated for you all is the same one that we from the USA use for being mad as hell.Sounds like your friend was a special person and I am thankful that you all had that vacation in the DR before this horrible accident took place.Take as good of care of yourself and your friends family as is possible during this very trying time-Jon

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
So sorry to hear of your friends death. Its really hard to deal with when someone close to you dies and at such a young age. Cry. Laugh. Remember. So strange the rush of emmotions you will feel. My deepest heart felt sympathies to you and his wife and family.

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
sorry

It's hard to loose a friend, but all I can say is that where ever he goes God is going to with him.

Im sorry

Homer