My Chihuahua had puppies...Flight back home booked... thoughts?

Jenny429

Oct 10, 2005
which ones are left my little Dominican Chihuahua could use a friend

Well I have 3 left will need to go by the first week of April... I believe I'm bringing the female home, which leaves 4 males. I have 2 people interested, but nobody has told me which colors they want.. Which do you like? the white with black spots is the famale that I'll be taking home.. There are two white ones that look pure white no spots or any discolored areas, and the cream is now changing to cream with white spots around the face.. he's gorgeous! The black one has a white pinhead spot on the back of his neck, and a white area on the chest and his feet are brindle coloring..

Where are you located? I'm in San Fran de Macoris

Jenny429

Oct 10, 2005
i know. my in laws have chi, a rottie, a husky and a GS. unfortunately the husky thinks the funniest thing on earth is to toss chi in the air. small bugger liked it too until one day husky grabbed her little harder... now chi stays inside.

anyways, your goggies are super cute. i hope you can travel back without problems.

Awww.. too funny but not so much, huh? lol.. Thank you for your well wishes.. airlines say no way.. :( 4 dogs the limit..
Oh well.. so we will find them homes.. :) Just would prefer ex-pats.. or really good loving Dominican homes.

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
Well I have 3 left will need to go by the first week of April... I believe I'm bringing the female home, which leaves 4 males. I have 2 people interested, but nobody has told me which colors they want.. Which do you like? the white with black spots is the famale that I'll be taking home.. There are two white ones that look pure white no spots or any discolored areas, and the cream is now changing to cream with white spots around the face.. he's gorgeous! The black one has a white pinhead spot on the back of his neck, and a white area on the chest and his feet are brindle coloring..

Where are you located? I'm in San Fran de Macoris

Can I see a recent pic of the black with white one... I will be heading back to Canada March 22.
I already have a pure white one and a dark brown one.

Jenny429

Oct 10, 2005
Chris,
I am not sure that they will let me on Caribe Tours with a doggy... but if they will or if I coudl hide it in a bag youd have to meet me at the station.. Still want one? The white ones are my favorite.. everyone is after the black and brown ones.. but I just love the little white ones.