Nail Fungus Treatment

Makinater

May 4, 2013
I'm not Norwegian. I live in Norway, but i'm part Ohio Beverly Hills Hillbilly and part Dominican Hillbilly. I grew up on Hee Haw and Gunsmoke. I have a huge gap in-between my front teeth and I bury my poop in my neighbors back yard here in Norway.

I also make a homemade Norwegian spirit called "Hjemmebrent." It's only known use is a substitute for Agent Orange or killing weeds.

Love Frank

"Hembr?nt" in Sweden - same sh*t different name. Used to live over there, but last winter was so cold that one of my testicles got deep frozen and shattered when I sat down too fast, so we had to move to my father's home country instead. :p

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
bimber in polish. long family tradition. excellent for breakfast. makes the rest of the day... so much... shorter...

Princesa777

Apr 13, 2008
Serious about the vaporub, I put it on my infected toe nail in the evening, but a small bandaid over it and leave it on for the night. In the morning I clean it with aceton and put daktarin nail polish, u have to use this for almost a year.
First I used only the nail polish and after a month still no improvement, then I heard someone say vaporub. Googled it and everyone recommends it. Used it and after a couple of nights I saw improvement already!

Doctors here don't like to prescribe the pills (which only work 60% of the time) because u have to take them for 3 months and its potentially really damaging, while the fungal condition is not at all.

Princesa777

Apr 13, 2008
I would Imagine its the daktarin that doing it as this is anti fungal rather than than the vaporub

I had been using the nailpolish for weeks/months already. A friend suggested it to me, after she used daktarin for over a year and the infection came back right away. A couple of months vapo rub later and it is still gone. Don't know what is the working ingredient, but it really works (and is a lot cheaper too).

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Instituto Dermatological

Suggest you goggle Instituto Dermatological y Cirugia de Piel, Dr. Huberto Bogaert Diaz, to find your nearest location as there are nine throughout the country. A consult for about RD$500 will lead you to find the type of fungus contracted and recommended treatment. Their on site pharmacies will have all types of medications needed for treatment.

Regards,

PJT

webmacon

Jul 4, 2006
caribbeanostriches.com
Get Hydrogen Peroxide from the farmacy, I think in spanish is ague oxiginada 3%, put the finger in there 2 times a day it will kill and disinfect everything.

My wife slammed her finger in the door and developed that nail fungi problem.

We all know the NoAmerican cure - Lamisil - very costly.

The active ingredient is 'terbinafine'....

this is readily available in RD in the form of TERBIX.... both pill and liquid form.
Much more affordable... the solution was 600 pesos at the local pharmacia.

Princesa777

Apr 13, 2008
Topical treatments do not work!!!!
I went through it years ago, both big toes were 25% fungi ridden.
Did my research, went to the doctor, he prescribed the expensive pills, took six months, toes are fungus free!
I was worried about how hard it was on the liver, doctor said not to worry, toenails look 18 again.
My doctor didn't want to prescribe the pills (yet?). So I only got the daktarine nail polish, which in my opinion didn't do much. When I started using it together with the vaporub, I really started to see improvement. Maybe its just because it makes the nail soft, so the daktarine can enter...no idea, but it works for me (so I don't care :p).

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Get a small aloe vera plant and cut the leaves and drip the yellow juice on the fungus. It is slow but effective.

webmacon

Jul 4, 2006
caribbeanostriches.com
Doctors will not tell you about H2O2 because it's too cheap. It does not has any side effects and can in some sort of form even be inhaled for a bunch of stuff which me and many others do for years ... Alzheimer, Cancer , etc etc .... use nature to cure them.