nearest cabana to santiago airport

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
..where the heck did this thread go wrong? it started out decent then went awol... I visit every few months or so . I save the moolah I d spend on a fancy hotel and flight to help support some folks in the campo with food and stuff where I stay . That s all

I think you may have picked the wrong forum, guy.

May 12, 2005
Maybe....but he said "carro publico" and budget. So
...whomever he wants to see lives in the ghettos of Santiago...and will be surprised by his arrival.

Yodel Gruelsohn, Organ Meatmaster

winner_winner_chicken_dinner_thermos_can_cooler.jpg

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
I have slept on the floor. Luggage all around me. I tied a string through my luggage and attached it to several body parts. Also have slept on the floor at Miami, Atlanta, dallas and Havana

Slept on the floor at Miami,Atlanta, Dallas and Havana !! WHY !!

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
Why do people want to come to the DR with no money?????????????
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

I have always pondered just that. Some people want to come here for the beach and stay in a flea bag hotel eat dried chewy chicken and rice, have a watered down drink. I don't get it.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I have always pondered just that. Some people want to come here for the beach and stay in a flea bag hotel eat dried chewy chicken and rice, have a watered down drink. I don't get it.

Earth to Paul. Earth to Paul.

THE WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amstellite

Bronze
Sep 5, 2007
I must be missing something..... I dont get it .. what is wrong with coming to the DR on a budget?... sorry ..would someone explain to me since so many comment ...........why i need to spend a hundred bucks on a hotel room when I can get so much more beer if i spend less>?

robbiee

Bronze
Dec 27, 2014
www.dominicanfun.net
beause if you are from US you are bound to overpay, LOL.
I must be missing something..... I dont get it .. what is wrong with coming to the DR on a budget?... sorry ..would someone explain to me since so many comment ...........why i need to spend a hundred bucks on a hotel room when I can get so much more beer if i spend less>?

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012

One would be inclined to wonder if your situation is such that you need to save money on one late night cab, maybe you should put off traveling until you are better equipped financially.