Need Avice on my trip POP/STI/SDQ

ggn420

Brain Doner
Apr 21, 2005
k1w1 said:
As someone looking for the true skinny ... it really PISSES me off that some BS info / phone numbers was posted here as I'm looking for the real dope!!!
GRRRRRRRRR !!!
What phone numbers are you talking about?????
Numbers for Aero Domca?
Don't understand the post.........
Try again

ggn420

Brain Doner
Apr 21, 2005
k1w1 said:
As someone looking for the true skinny ... it really PISSES me off that some BS info / phone numbers was posted here as I'm looking for the real dope!!!
GRRRRRRRRR !!!
If you're referring to the Ph# listed on post 13, these numbers were taken directly off Aero Domcas' receipt. According to Marco, who is an authority, now that he has called, 2 numbers were answered by the same person, and the other gave him charter info. This is not my problem buddy......the numbers were on the RECEIPT!! All 3 numbers are at SDQ office. Oviously no one talked to the right person. If you're looking for the dope, call one of the numbers.. or just look in the mirror....
I don't remember you being the OP asking for this info....could have swore it was ElTiburon.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
ggn420 said:
I don't even know when I'm coming yet, how the hell am I going to buy you a ticket....LOL
You're home early again...on the weekend? Bad mood tooooo No puntang tonite?
Oh by the way, look at the Motorola stock now, It's up 5.50 in 3 months hotshot!
If I hadn't listened to you I'd be a rich man LOL
Lets see, when you were bragging about owning the stock I happened to mention that it was down 50% in 3 years so you say "I sold at the high but just didn't say it yet".

You worried if I have a sex life? Now that is interesting. Any person that has one doesn't talk about it because there is no need and it would be as classless as asking to even mention it. Get it? As far as being out late on a particular night, some of us do not worry about getting up early for work on a Monday or Tuesday and NEED to go out on Saturday or Friday so I won't have to get up to go to work.

Hey keep on telling people that they can fly to Santo Domingo for 60 bux from POP and STI and keep saying things like Mt Isabella is in Sosua and keep calling people names when caught.

I will just sit here waiting for my airline ticket for that free lunch you promised to send me... Maybe I should be the one to send you the ticket? I will start saving my money now!

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
Originally Posted by ggn420
You're home early again...on the weekend?

Hehe, that was funny...
Who cares what day of the week it is???
And, if you would care, and wanted to go out and be in a crowd...
then Sundays is the evening people go out...

ggn420 you said you lived here most of the year, and don?t know those
issues??? ;)

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
carina said:
issues??? ;)
I believe that he thinks that DR1 is a playground and does not care about the consequences of giving tourists & newbies, misinformation.
It's reminiscent of some dude with a "ranch" down El Choco road, who would post just to see his post count go up, and click on his own picture in the gallery, watching the view numbers go up, thinking that it would earn him some recognition.

ggn420

Brain Doner
Apr 21, 2005
carina said:
Hehe, that was funny...

issues??? ;)
Let's see, how do I say this in a nice way, or can it be...
First of all, I was replying to Kiwi's post......I don't remember you looking for flight info, are you?
Me, I don't go out on Sunday eves, with work in the AM. I do my partying on Fri and Sat nights. Who cares????
I don,t live most of the year, but 4 or 5 months, and have been there a lot longer than you...Get out of the slums up north and come on down....to the real DR in Otra Banda....I'll show you how to party on a Saturday night LOL
How do they say? Looking for a bone to pick? LOLLOL

ggn420

Brain Doner
Apr 21, 2005
Rocky said:
I believe that he thinks that DR1 is a playground and does not care about the consequences of giving tourists & newbies, misinformation.
It's reminiscent of some dude with a "ranch" down El Choco road, who would post just to see his post count go up, and click on his own picture in the gallery, watching the view numbers go up, thinking that it would earn him some recognition.
Don't compare me Marco...I gave the phone numbers that were listed on the receipt you jerk.
Whats the problem? I posted the information that was given to me from Aero Domca, daaaaaaaaa
Go back to watching your neighbors.....maybe you can turn in some more drug dealers.....and maybe be not soooo lucky the next time. I would worry more about the Americans than the Dominicans......if I were you. Thank God I'm not.......LOL

ggn420

Brain Doner
Apr 21, 2005
Escott said:
Lets see, when you were bragging about owning the stock I happened to mention that it was down 50% in 3 years so you say "I sold at the high but just didn't say it yet".

You worried if I have a sex life? Now that is interesting. Any person that has one doesn't talk about it because there is no need and it would be as classless as asking to even mention it. Get it? As far as being out late on a particular night, some of us do not worry about getting up early for work on a Monday or Tuesday and NEED to go out on Saturday or Friday so I won't have to get up to go to work.

Hey keep on telling people that they can fly to Santo Domingo for 60 bux from POP and STI and keep saying things like Mt Isabella is in Sosua and keep calling people names when caught.

I will just sit here waiting for my airline ticket for that free lunch you promised to send me... Maybe I should be the one to send you the ticket? I will start saving my money now!
Not even worth a reply.....jerk
It will be a cold day in Helll......sucker.

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
ggn420 said:
Let's see, how do I say this in a nice way, or can it be...
First of all, I was replying to Kiwi's post......I don't remember you looking for flight info, are you?
Me, I don't go out on Sunday eves, with work in the AM. I do my partying on Fri and Sat nights. Who cares????
I don,t live most of the year, but 4 or 5 months, and have been there a lot longer than you...Get out of the slums up north and come on down....to the real DR in Otra Banda....I'll show you how to party on a Saturday night LOL
How do they say? Looking for a bone to pick? LOLLOL

Hehe.. even a more ignorant reply.
I live here my friend, everyday.
I can party any night I chose to, and not worry to go up to work early.
Please don?t make comments or make assumptions on/about people ( incl. myself ) that you don?t know,
you bark more and louder than anyone I?ve seen on this board...but..

...perro que ladra no muerde.

ggn420

Brain Doner
Apr 21, 2005
carina said:
Hehe.. even a more ignorant reply.
I live here my friend, everyday.
I can party any night I chose to, and not worry to go up to work early.
Please don?t make comments or make assumptions on/about people ( incl. myself ) that you don?t know,
you bark more and louder than anyone I?ve seen on this board...but..

...perro que ladra no muerde.
Take your OWN advice Carina, your previous post....making assumptions....Hummmmm
You are a gluten for punishment LOL
The full moon was a couple nights ago...not LAST night....
Ciao

carina

Silver
Mar 13, 2005
ggn420 said:
Take your OWN advice Carina, your previous post....making assumptions....Hummmmm
You are a gluten for punishment LOL
The full moon was a couple nights ago...not LAST night....
Ciao

This was my last post:

Hehe, that was funny...

issues???

Now, I don?t think this is not "on topic" anymore, and I will follow the the road the rest of the descent crowd takes, just to ignore your postings and jumpings on people.