Need New La Romana Reporter

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
Need new La Romana person to report the weather!!!! I will be moving from the DR back to the states on June 26th and my last day will probably be the 24th or 25th. It's easy and fun..it doesn't take much and you can adapt your own style etc. It would be a shame to not have someone continue this...I know it's been helpful to people visiting La Romana.

So if anyone has any ideas, or is interested...Please PM me!!!! ;) ;) ;)

Thanks so much!! Lynn

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
Thanks HB..I'm gonna miss you too!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: But I'll surely keep in touch I promise!

Lynn

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Lynn,

I hope your days back in the states will be filled with Sunshine and that plenty of shade, a cool drink, and a good friend are always nearby.

PJT is going to miss his weather partner to the south.

Best Regards,
PJT

PS To any new partner candidates PJT will always be available to assist you to get started up and offer advice.

LynnCox

Feb 18, 2002
Thanks PJT...you were very helpful to me when I first started and I so appreciated that! ;) I'm going to miss the DR , my friends and especially reporting here on DR1. It's been great fun!!!

I'll keep in touch!

Lynn

PS I'm still looking for someone to take over the reporting of the weather for La Romana. Unfortunately my last day will be Sunday the 25th. Won't someone please volunteer to take this over? It's easy and information that our tourists and locals as well benefit from. Please PM me and et me know...I'll give you the website to use etc to get your information or you can make it all your own. Appreciate your help!!!

Last edited: