need sum help

senorblanco

Jun 11, 2006
Oh Carolina,
It's hard to believe you but I have been here awhile so I guess it's just astonishing to hear the same story over and over.
If it is true let me say this, "He doesn't love you"
If you don't listen,"You're an imbecile!"
$1,300 usd a month, Are you kidding me?
Do you know how many Dominicans make that kind of money - NONE !( well less than 1%)
He is building his Mom, his sister, his brother and his real girlfriend a house.
Let me say it again,
"HE DOES NOT LOVE YOU !!!"
If he was a serious guy from a decent family he would never ask for money.
And if he loved you, he would never ever ever ask(until you were married)
So consider yourself lucky.
If you post once more about how nice he is and blah blah the post should be closed !
ps
You think he's not chasing gals in Texas? Dios Mio...

simpson Homer

Bronze
Nov 14, 2003
I tried so hard not to say a word but helll wtf
is inside your head ?

dont you get the message ? are you trying to buy love or what
he got a jackpot with you. why dont you send the undies
a cheap one from walmart it will cost prob. 10
are you his mother or his bank what's next ?

Carolina181

May 9, 2010
i guess everybody was right on here...he told me today that he has to pay almot 500$ because his license got suspended. if he dont pay it by friday, he has to go to jail. who believes that? i guess no one. did anyone ever heard of something like that that if u dont pay u have to go to jail?? i really dont know

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
i guess everybody was right on here...he told me today that he has to pay almot 500$ because his license got suspended. if he dont pay it by friday, he has to go to jail. who believes that? i guess no one. did anyone ever heard of something like that that if u dont pay u have to go to jail?? i really dont know

Not :surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised:surprised

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004

I am sure it is 100% truthful...and if you want to really be helpful, send him off on his merry way by forwarding him this link

WriteAPrisoner.com - Prison Pen Pals/Write a Prisoner

He could meet his future wife or better...someone to post bail for him!:cheeky:

PS Tell him they will even provide his underwear in prison if he is really lucky.

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009

Fck him...seriously. This is how it begins. Tell him this(I m serious here):

a. Whats the address of the jail? I ll write you.
b. Whats your name and cedula? I ll send you some oatmeal cookies to keep your hopes up for the time you re away.
c. Thats awful...I ll write the United Nations and tell them I m so angry.
d. How about a hunger strike?
e. What did the Pope say? Can he help you out?
f. Well I guess you wont make to baseball camp this year?
g. What did you mom say? I know a guy on DR1 whos looking for an older babe to turn tricks.
h. I guess you dont need that underwear that much anymore right? Dont drop the soap though.

And then he will fly into a rage and say you should feel compelled to help him.
And then you tell him you cant because your dad just bought a new Rolls Royce and you lost your wallet somewhere in your 20 room mansion.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I had nothing important to do tonight so I read the entire thread. Caroline is either a a 40 yr. old guy messing with you all or a dumb blond. Nobody can be as stupid as that. If you're blonde, you got good advice take it. If you're a guy, keep it up I'm having a great laugh.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
I had nothing important to do tonight so I read the entire thread. Caroline is either a a 40 yr. old guy messing with you all or a dumb blond. Nobody can be as stupid as that. If you're blonde, you got good advice take it. If you're a guy, keep it up I'm having a great laugh.

Or a dumb 40 yr old guy ;)

Carolina181

May 9, 2010
no im a 28 old women and im not blond. and i dont consider myself dumb. i guess i just have a problem with saying no sometimes, because i easily feel sorry.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
no im a 28 old women and im not blond. and i dont consider myself dumb. i guess i just have a problem with saying no sometimes, because i easily feel sorry.

I do have a serious question. Do they have shift keys over there? You know, so that i looks like this I. Just curious because most of the unbelievable posts come from people that don't seem to have a shift key. I've been trying to figure that one out for years. ;)

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010

You may not be dumb but sometimes you do DUMB things - like listening to this guys crap.

First of all - you need to look out for you - no one else will.

Second - this guy is PLAYING you for all you are worth. Stop it right now.

Third - he doesn't give a **** about you, nor does his family OR his friends.

Now accept this and get over it. He and his family see you as the great ATM machine from afar.

Now practice - NO - NO - NO. Say it again and again and soon it will be easy.

If you are so set on helping people there are a number of really good organizations who help the truly needy in this country. Do some research and find at least one you feel good about. Then when he asks you for money tell him you gave it to _________ fill in the blank.

This is not what you want to hear. BUT accept that between those of us responding to you on this thread there is probably 200 years of DR experience.

Believe it or not we are trying to HELP you.

Final NOTE stop dissing blondes!