New Dominican Website where You can get gourmet wines and more

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
My Kingdom for a decent Ale or IPA that doesn't work out to $100 USD a case. My live-in accountant would never sanction such an expense based on my consumption rate. I have never been very good at saving such items for a "special occasion".

Local Pilsner or an Ale? There is no chance that I would ever willingly pick the former if the latter is an available option.

Kingdom??? or Fiefdom....?

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I saw them. U.S. beer really isn't my thing and at those prices, no offense intended, I may as well go back to Canada to drink. Better selection for 1/2 the price. I get it, it's being imported and shipped. It's heavy, taxed we live on an island etc.

If my preoccupation with drinking Ale instead of the local Pilsner swill turns into an obsession, I'll move. Maybe to Ireland. I'll keep an eye on your site and if I need a case or two to drown an incessant craving, I know how to reach you. I'm spoiled. I've lived in countries that produce some of the best beer in the world and it was a real treat while it lasted. Here is a big disappointment for a spoiled palate.

Wishing you much success with the business.