new from NJ

hazeleyez1784

Aug 11, 2010
Jerseyites are like mushrooms....we seem to spring up everywhere (Bergen County)....

HB

Note to those who wonder: Born a hillbilly in West (by God!) Virginia; was moved to Long Island, NY, and then to New Joisey.
Dint git the accent of Jersey Shore characters, prolly due to a prep school edjumacation, wich dint do a whole lot. And all of that was like, I mean, like what? Oh 50 years ago? Oyvey!!!

nice to meet you! how long have you lived in DR?

hazeleyez1784

Aug 11, 2010
Welcome Hazeleyez..........so, you planning on living in the DR or is this a vacation for you. Tell us more about your self, your plans, interests, family, that kinda thing. We`re a nosey group here, LOL

thanks for the welcome. I don't plan on living in DR but I do want to own a condo in Santiago in the near future. How I went to Santiago was very random. I was researching study abroad programs online and as soon as I saw Santiago, I was sold!:D Spent about 2 months living in Reparto Imperial and loved every minute of it. I partied at Matum, El Fogon, metropolis, zoom, monte valle (i think), and many others i cant think of off the top of my head. Very excited for my vacation this year.