new marbete available from today

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
one of these - marbete or revista - is backdated

meaning that the one for 2015 reads 2014.... i forget which one it is....

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
one of these - marbete or revista - is backdated

meaning that the one for 2015 reads 2014.... i forget which one it is....

Revista will read 2014 since it's not a 'tax' for the coming year, but the year you did your vehicle 'revista' (check). Even though in practice it's not really a check (but neither a tax, at RD$35 it's impossible that they make any money with that process.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
this is how miesposo got my last matricula, it was sent to his office. this year he will do it online as well.

sorry, "marbete", not "matricula". he bought marbete online and it arrived to his office few days later. as mauricio said, having a clear address helps here.

Domdream

Jul 26, 2014
Thanks!

"Or online via dgii.gov.do, you can pay with credit card and they bring it to your door without extra cost in 2 or 3 days."

Well, this I won't risk ;). I will go in person...

Go to la nacional in plaza mayoral. There is never anyone there. In and out in 5 minutes. (In bavaro).

Lothario666

Bronze
Oct 16, 2012
Santiago

Santiago

Asociacion Cibao de Ahorros y Prestamos, one of which is located in Pola (La Sirena) is usually quick and easy. I normally get mine there every year, there's nothing like having it in hand when you pay for it.

4.9 minutes :cheeky:

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
I really wish I was like Bob and would buy this soon but I know I will leave it to the last minute! I would do it online but I am sure they wouldn't send it to Florida?!

Hey Harley, next time you drive through GH,enter the university parking lot and go to Mocano. They have them there and there is never a line up.....

jinty05

Bronze
Feb 11, 2005
Got mine yesterday from Asociacion Cibao de Ahorros y Prestamos here in Santiago but this was my second attempt as they have to clear the registrationn umber by phoning the DGI number which was done on Friday.

rogerjac

Bronze
Feb 9, 2012
Got mine today. Quick and simple at Asociacion Cibao de Ahorros y Prestamos in Santiago. Cash only no cards even thought it is a bank. Go figure. Then renewed the insurance at the insurance company office. Im good for another year.