New Member from Long Island NY - Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serge1960

Apr 2, 2014
Thank you all! for being inviting and with the advice I received, hope to meet all of you !

Best Regards

Serge

bluemoonnyc

Oct 4, 2007
wow, who knew so many people here from long island,south shore.Im from queens,just on the other side of JFK...we might have to plan a DR1 get together

Serge1960

Apr 2, 2014
Anytime for me , I will be there May 27th through June 4th, if anyone can organize something

-Serge

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
wow, who knew so many people here from long island,south shore.Im from queens,just on the other side of JFK...we might have to plan a DR1 get together

As a girl I lived in South Ozone Park near Aqueduct - sometimes it sounded like the planes were going to land in our backyard.

El Hason

Nov 7, 2013
Its cool to see so many members from LI on here. Currently live on the island, Baldwin. Grew up in ozone park. Welcome serge!!! I haven't made the move yet but I'm in the beginning process of planning it.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

bluemoonnyc

Oct 4, 2007
they come in right over my house,, you get used to it after so many years. the smell of jet fuel is something I never get used to though... AE centerville? uised to play little league baseball in centerville park

As a girl I lived in South Ozone Park near Aqueduct - sometimes it sounded like the planes were going to land in our backyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.