New Moderator

El Rey de Mangu

Open your chakras!
Sep 22, 2009
Please join me in welcoming our newest moderator, a man who really needs no introduction to most of you.

Mike Fisher has agreed to take the reins of the Weather & Beyond Forum. He’s been a valued member of DR1 for about 15 years, and has guided us through many storms during that time.

Welcome aboard Mike!
Wilkommen! Ahora, noch eine runde to celebrate

Auryn

Apr 22, 2012
Best news in a long time.
This makes perfect sense and I’m very happy to hear it. You were definitely missed, welcome back Mike!

Reactions: caribmike

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Please join me in welcoming our newest moderator, a man who really needs no introduction to most of you.

Mike Fisher has agreed to take the reins of the Weather & Beyond Forum. He’s been a valued member of DR1 for about 15 years, and has guided us through many storms during that time.

Welcome aboard Mike!
Ausgezeichnet!

Reactions: John Boyter

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
careful what ya wish for.
Me will always stay ME, and that's not always easy to have around, I would hate myself for beeing "easy".
but as long as the confed flag puz stays out of my words, so long I may behave.
as good-will from my side, I keep both of those's content on my ignored list, so i only have to read the nice guys posts.
surprisingly, one of the 2 buggers welcomed me here on this topic, i really had to "unignore" for a moment, lol.
Keep those Storms blowing

Russell

Jun 17, 2017
Always enjoyed tour weather reports.
Good to see you on board a s moderator.... there is still some hope ; or light at the end of an otherwise bleak tunnel at Dr1

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
Great to see you back, Mike, we really missed your clear and informative reports and congrats on now being a moderator too!

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
Expertise and Punta Cana (my old stomping grounds) all wrapped up in one.
What's not to love?
Welcome back Mr. Fisher.
They say 2020 is going to be a busy season.
Thanks for swallowing hard and agreeing to the return.
And thanks to Isaias and Alter Ego for making it happen.