New n.s.e. Video... Scenes from d.r. Were used in the film!

Dec 26, 2011
Sh1t, vacations are to get away from it all, including the wife, infact solo vacations are great IMO. These guys seem well cut, and so I imagine they take the wives away also. You can see they are decent people, even with the weird thug lingo which is quite funny to hear from people who are decent cut people, stands off them a little. Just fun, don't hate, the world needs more people just being daft having harmless fun.

I agree, giva. They're harmless. That's what makes the wannabe gangsterism all the more ridiculous.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
I would watch an entire season of 16 and Pregnant before I watch the whole video :p

Survivor, Big Brother, Amazing Race, Flipping Out, Housewives (from everywhere) are among some of my guilty pleasures, but I must admit that "16 and Pregnant" has never crossed my radar screen. I'm pretty sure that I'd give that one a pass but I will admit I watched an episode of "Money Moron" for the first time last night.
God help me.:squareeye

DOMINICAN-KIDD

Mar 21, 2008
Thank you all... We're just trying to be ourselves... Oh and the dude you brought up walking in the streets, my family is from los minas and i have videos from there... Thanks!

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
I get that....
But if you take a closer look at the videos, you might just spot the protagonists regularily sipping their fruity little cocktails out of tiny dainty straws......
LOL......Talk about diametrically opposed.
Is it intentional?
Who really knows...
That's how they keep us clicking I guess.....:classic:

the only clicking I did was "off". wasn't even entertaining... and I'm EASILY entertained.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
I haven't seen it, but let me guess the spoken bits (said in between fits of adjusting his fitted...)

"Yo, this is KIDD, we back in it...DEEP"

"Yo, Neva Stop Exploring (the nether regions of chicas)"

"You KNOW how my n%^*a Jimmy Tha Wop do"

"Yo, check out this street corna, it's like being back home"

"Yo, I'm HOME, yo, in Tha Duminican Ree-poo-blica"

"Yo, check this for all my (Brooklyn/Queens/whatever) homies, holdin' it down in the NYC"

"Yo, rememba, Neva Stop...you know how we do - ONE."

And of course, at least one remark about being really real....

oceanspear

Nov 23, 2012
Well, what do you guys expect from the "ME" generation. They are probably good kids having fun. The problem comes in when they fill they have to prove themselves, They have to "Represent" "Blow Up", show off....this is the youtube generation, the reality TV star generation...they all want to be" Stars"... be seen, be "famous".... I recall in my 20s wanting to be known and popular, but never to this extreme. Nowadays if you are not riding a badass whip you are considered a loser...if you are not wasting crazy money "Popping Bottles" you are a nobody according to them....
its sad but its reality.....

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
Keep posting your videos and let the haters hate, DK. Remember the crowd you're playing to here-they've all forgotten what it was like to be young and having fun with friends while out on a road trip, if they ever got a chance to at all.

Besides, you're one of the few that posts any type of video content of the DR, so props for the contribution.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Keep posting your videos and let the haters hate, DK. Remember the crowd you're playing to here-they've all forgotten what it was like to be young and having fun with friends while out on a road trip, if they ever got a chance to at all.
No one has forgotten, Berzin. The first one or two-which were sorta kinda mini-documentaries even if the facts stated were wrong-were almost watchable.

But the last dozen have been repeats of the same drinking and fooling around in apartments and driving in a car drinking and littering shot with a shaky camera. Repetitive.

Perhaps criticism will lead DK to reconsider his production qualities and strive for better content, production qualities and editing.[/quote]

Berzin said:
Besides, you're one of the few that posts any type of video content of the DR, so props for the contribution.
Sorry you've missed various videos by posters. We'll wait for your contributions.

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
And here's an odd question: why does "Dominican Kidd" post in ALL CAPS yet the title of his thread butchers grammar and punctuation?

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
But the last dozen have been repeats of the same drinking and fooling around in apartments and driving in a car drinking and littering shot with a shaky camera. Repetitive.

Sorry you've missed various videos by posters. We'll wait for your contributions.

Yeh, nothing like a bunch of photos of strangers standing by a motorbike, or an onboard cam of a winding road to get me going......:cross-eye

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
We'll wait for your exciting contribution, bone.

Well that's where we differ boy, a contradiction in criticism is weak, some refer to pots n kettles, I just keep my mouth shut, or say well done.:knockedou Stops me looking like a fool, or a bigger one than I already am.:eek:

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Well that's where we differ boy, a contradiction in criticism is weak, some refer to pots n kettles, I just keep my mouth shut, or say well done.:knockedou Stops me looking like a fool, or a bigger one than I already am.:eek:
Are you OK?

You seem a little "off" lately...

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Off what?

Actually, no, I'm not, are you going to help?:cry:
Help? Sure. It's in my nautre.

Tell me, what does this look like?:

rorschach1.jpg