New Police Commander Crackinng Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
All will improve with the hard hand of la enforecment until the left wingers cry about the force used by police. It is a vicious cycle in the DR..clean up the cities, but not too hard, we have to protect the criminals.

Left wingers crying?
Protect the criminals?

You need to "get off your horse and drink your milk."

AJL6767

Apr 14, 2011
In this country everytime they try to reduce crime, the liberals step up to defend the " rights" of the criminals. If you havent seen that then you should take off your blinders. When the police go into an area and clear it of thugs, they are accused of using force. Maybe you should go into these barrios and talk them out of committing crimes. I'm sure that with your charm and wit, most of the gang-bangers will rapidly repent. My horses are American V-8's and my milk is in my decaf. Maybe you should dismount from your donkey, finish your mimosa, and talk crime to death.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
In this country everytime they try to reduce crime, the liberals step up to defend the " rights" of the criminals. If you havent seen that then you should take off your blinders. When the police go into an area and clear it of thugs, they are accused of using force. Maybe you should go into these barrios and talk them out of committing crimes. I'm sure that with your charm and wit, most of the gang-bangers will rapidly repent. My horses are American V-8's and my milk is in my decaf. Maybe you should dismount from your donkey, finish your mimosa, and talk crime to death.

Every time? - Which time are you talking about and what happened?
What action are you referring to?
Which country are you even ranting about?
You must know that your rhetoric is useless.
It solves nothing all this hang 'em high bullsh!t.
You are just making yourself look stupid - again.

You ended up looking ridiculous when your hero Frenchman turned out to be a drug dealer.

lol

I suspect you have a drink problem.

AJL6767

Apr 14, 2011
You are entitled to your opinion even if it is warped and stupid. Ifd you live in the DR then you must know of how many heads of police were removed because they were too Hard with criminals. The frenchmen was unknown to me, but if he was being robbed and killed the robber, I gave him kudos. I do not drink. I will repeat what i said in other posts.
(1) a dead drug dealer sells no more drugs
(2) a dead robber cannot rob another person
(3) a dead burgler can not steal your computer or tv
(4) a dead rapist cannot rape your wife or daughter

Result= Dead delinquents equals a safer and more secure society.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
Yeah but who is going to kill them?
You? Ha!
A keyboard warrior - oooo I bet they are shaking in their boots.

You want to live in a society where somebody reports you as one of the above and you are killed by the police.
No Trial, no evidence - just shoot 'em.

Stop being a fool.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002

Though you seem to have stirred up the troops with your posts, there is truth to what you say. All too frequently a judge has released a person arrested by the police for a serious crime. In fact, right now the Supreme Court is investigating or prosecuting a judge who released a rich person arrested by the police for drugs or murder or both.

There has not only been discussion about this incident and others like in the news media, but also on this message board.

If the police had more confidence in the courts, there probably would not be so many bad guys killed in shoot outs or when resisting arrest.

As far as police commanders being reassigned for being too tough, no question that has happened. But I think those days are over and the emphasis now is on toughness on crime. In the DR1 news summary today, for example, is a piece on a call by President Fernandez for a national dialogue on how to get the crime problem under control. I think we will see commanders being replaced if they are too soft on criminals.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
In fact, right now the Supreme Court is investigating or prosecuting a judge who released a rich person arrested by the police for drugs or murder or both.

This is not being soft on crime - this is corruption.
If they stampoed down on that then the crime problem would be easier to resolve.

TonyDman

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 4, 2011
Man, that article is full of BS. Most of these poor chicas are just trying to make some money for their kids. 9 out of 10 have kids to take care of.<O:p</O:p
Politure needs to worry more about the drug dealers who are running around on their motoconchos from hotel to hotel selling drugs. They also need to keep an eye on foreign criminals that come to the area.<O:p></O:p>
Anyway, most tourists are here b/c of the chicas. You take the chicas away; fewer tourists will come to Sosua. Chicas are a major part of the local economy.<O:p</O:p

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
Yes indeed.
They are I.S.O.C. :cheeky:

POLITUR APRESA MUJERES EN EL MUNICIPIO DE SOSUA

donP

Interesting.......I will be anxious to see how many of what I call the "hardcore" chicas I'll see in the Merengue Bar on my first night back in November. The hardcore ones, are girls who I have seen in Merengue, night after night, after night.......month after month, year after year........they're the ones who start at one end of the bar and propostion every guy sitting there, working their way to the other end, until they get an offer........

I would suspect the majority will still be there, without mentioning specific names....(these are the girls I stay FAR away from)

My assumption would be that, at the present, the cops are harassing and arresting the new girls that come into town, because they probably can be easier to intimidate and extort money and sexual favors from.....but that is just my own speculation.....

TonyDman

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 4, 2011
I think you are right. Most of the arrested women are new girls b/c the old ones already know the cat and mouse game Politure plays.

Papa Benito

Dec 5, 2006
Re: Politur Still Arresting Chicas in Sosua.....

Some recent experiences: 1.Poli-Pussy fighting and wresting a chica to the street. 2. Poli-Pussies arresting 3 chicas on P.C. 3. Poli-Pussy fighting a 9 year old child on the way to jail. 4.Poli-Pussy ''beach sweep'' for Haitianas. 5. AMRATS accosting a German National over a moto-concho parking violation. Their huge billy clubs were ready to kill him!

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Re: Politur Still Arresting Chicas in Sosua.....

Some recent experiences: 1.Poli-Pussy fighting and wresting a chica to the street. 2. Poli-Pussies arresting 3 chicas on P.C. 3. Poli-Pussy fighting a 9 year old child on the way to jail. 4.Poli-Pussy ''beach sweep'' for Haitianas. 5. AMRATS accosting a German National over a moto-concho parking violation. Their huge billy clubs were ready to kill him!
Sadly, you're right. I've been observing them for the past few days and what a mess they are. Won't go into examples of what I saw but "Me daba verg?enza"

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
I'm very disapointed this morning to read about Friday's raid. Another kick to Sosua when we are already down.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Sounds like a country song-- needs a little violin in it.

Sounds like a country song in the works:

I'm crying in whore monger tears in my beer.
The Presidente's getting warm and the chicas disappear.
Politur has taken them, I'm so sad today.
All I want is to exercise my right to pay to play...

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
The first disco to convert to a Dominican style dance hall and offer floor shows for the incoming hoards of retired couples will be the winner.

The times, they are a changin...

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
The first disco to convert to a Dominican style dance hall and offer floor shows for the incoming hoards of retired couples will be the winner.

The times, they are a changin...

In the next couple years more gentleman clubs will be the result of these crack downs.

Status
Not open for further replies.