New Rental Bill

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
It's a well given it's near impossible to get Dominicans out, even when they squat in an unoccupied house with no rental agreement.

Best solution - advertise only in English and insist rent be paid in dollars only and demand references for last 6 months of prior rent... Or give a discount for 6 months rent in advance which would show financial ability. .

And don't give out the property location in an ad for an empty dwelling. Screen on the phone then let then drive by

Reactions: johne

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
It's a well given it's near impossible to get Dominicans out, even when they squat in an unoccupied house with no rental agreement.

Best solution - advertise only in English and insist rent be paid in dollars only and demand references for last 6 months of prior rent... Or give a discount for 6 months rent in advance which would show financial ability. .

And don't give out the property location in an ad for an empty dwelling. Screen on the phone then let then drive by
I've mentioned this before but my landlady won't rent to Dominicans. Americans or Haitians but no Dominicans. However I'm pretty sure Canadians and Europeans would be ok with her.

josh2203

Bronze
Dec 5, 2013
Let’s try to stick to DR please. All these posts about other countries are meaningless.
Sorry about that, point taken. Just wanted to echo as the other poster said that the DR is not exactly the only place where tenants are favored in this sense...