New restaurant open Playa Alicia Sosua

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Ken, this isn't the main beach. This post is about a different beach.

Yes, i knew that when I wrote what I did. But if you read the question I was answering, you will see the OP asked about the beach that had the little restaurants on it. It sounded like he was asking about Sosua Beach.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Was there 4 days ago, asked for the key to the BR and there it is, as usual. Clean even.
Eddy, maybe it was out of service? Don't know.
Never had a problem since they opened.
All they said was they had no washrooms. No big deal. I go to a restaurant for the food and service. If I want a good cheap meal by the beach I go to Carleton (Cheapest), Los Gringos, Playa Grande, Papy's etc.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Sorry retired one but any restaurant that doesn't have a washroom doesn't have me as a customer. Today they sent me to "On the Waterfront" to have a p*ss and wash my hands. I went and Roberto et.al. let me use their facilities did I go back to the other place? Hell NO and never will.
OK when I screw up, I admit it. Was there a few days ago with my friend and had a pizza. Not the greatest but OK. The view is great. BTW, their large will fill 4 people ;). They do have washrooms and clean ones. There was a misunderstanding the day they told me they had no washrooms. They thought I was just stopping to use the washrooms. Had I sat down at a table first there would have been no problem. Anyway ?Sorry?