New Software

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
This a very clunky transition. You took something that wasn't broken and so have delivered an inferior alternative.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
How do you get that magical profile pic. I don't have an option to upload one. I also see no way to "like" or otherwise react to some of my favorite posters. My reactions seem to be way off.

Click on your name, should be an edit button in your big E.

“Like” is bottom right. Looks like “dislike” is gone :)

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
AE
1 no edit button in the Big B
2 No like button in bottom right only reply

Buzzard

Feb 28, 2004
Costambar
A little help (Maybe)...

The following is the URL I use to bring up DR1.

*ttps://dr1.com/forums/whats-new/posts/
Change the RED * to h

It brings up the "New Posts" page for those that wish to start there.
Thanks, SDR, it's in my access list.
Does anyone know how to 'reverse' the posts so that the latest appear on top???

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
can not access some of the daily news posts. says i am not allowed to edit. is this something in my settings. access was for read
Exception: Client error: `GET https://dr1.com/wordpress/?xf_user=...de[0]=140518&context=edit&_embed=1&per_page=1` resulted in a `401 Unauthorized` response: {"code":"rest_forbidden_context","message":"Sorry, you are not allowed to edit posts in this post type.","data":{"status (truncated...) in src/addons/ThemeHouse/XLink/RemoteHandler/Traits/APICall.php at line 79
  1. ThemeHouse\XPress\RemoteHandler\Entity->callAPI() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/XPress/RemoteHandler/Entity.php at line 107
  2. ThemeHouse\XPress\RemoteHandler\Entity->loadPosts() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/XPress/RemoteHandler/Entity.php at line 77
  3. ThemeHouse\XPress\RemoteHandler\Entity->loadRemoteEntities() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/XPress/RemoteHandler/Entity.php at line 65
  4. ThemeHouse\XPress\RemoteHandler\Entity->getRemoteEntity() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/XLink/Entity/EntityLink.php at line 94
  5. ThemeHouse\XLink\Entity\EntityLink->getRemoteEntity() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 148
  6. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get() in src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php at line 101
  7. XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__get() in src/addons/ThemeHouse/XPress/XF/Pub/Controller/Thread.php at line 28
  8. ThemeHouse\XPress\XF\Pub\Controller\Thread->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  11. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2184
  13. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 391
  14. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20