New Tattoo

Givadogahome

Silver
Sep 27, 2011
He's one of the cleanest. People here don't know what makes a good tattoo and so many people think sh1t tats are well done. But the guy in cab has a very good reputation, I've seen his stuff and it is ok. I'd prefer to wait till I fly to Europe and get a great artist, not just one of the better ones here!

brlatm

Apr 26, 2012
https://www.facebook.com/rade.djurdjev?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

I know it's spelled Rade but he goes by Rasha. I had him do a piece for me to blend into an existing piece that was done about 15 years ago. We jammed out to some rock music and 3 hours later he created what I thought was a excellent design. I gave him some ideas of what I wanted and he emailed me back and forth until I came back to the DR and set up an appointment. He also designed a mural on a patron bottle for our house warming gift and him and his GF are way cool people just to hang with.

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013

brlatm

Apr 26, 2012
He is in Puerta Plata. I rarely go there. Going to Punta Cana in 2 days.

His studio is Cabarete right down the street from Alli's Surf Camp so he is indeed not in Puerto Plata but best of luck to you in the future.

NaguaRick

Jun 26, 2013
His studio is Cabarete right down the street from Alli's Surf Camp so he is indeed not in Puerto Plata but best of luck to you in the future.
Ah ok. His FB said Puerta Plata. I am not going to Puerta Plata. Punta Cana is where we are going. Thanks anyway.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Harley" after reading your post #4 in this thread,, I was shocked to see you have a, "DR type "FAG" on your leg!!!!!!!!
You really are "FREAKY" Man!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"Good Ink", makes for a clean, long lasting "Tat".
I have seen a few "faded" DR pieces, including one of my wife's "Tramp Stamps".
Her USA "Ink" still looks new.
I'll pay more for USA artists, AND ink.

"Harley" after reading your post #4 in this thread,, I was shocked to see you have a, "DR type "FAG" on your leg!!!!!!!!
You really are "FREAKY" Man!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
"Good Ink", makes for a clean, long lasting "Tat".
I have seen a few "faded" DR pieces, including one of my wife's "Tramp Stamps".
Her USA "Ink" still looks new.
I'll pay more for USA artists, AND ink.

Haha that is funny, I never noticed I typed that, Freudian slip I guess....Bob S was right after all....
I saw a DR Fag today, he was cute. I guess I don't mind him being tatted on my leg...

Dec 26, 2011
I had one of those "Pre inked" stamp pads made up (the ones with indelible ink) with the tattoo design I wanted. Every time I want to "renew" my tattoo" .... chi-kunk!! Voila' new tattoo!!!

I can even move it around on my body!!!!!!! When I get tired of looking like a no class brain dead person, I'll stop using it.

Anybody wanna see it?

All I read is "You kids get off my lawn!".