New to this site

Hamster

Feb 16, 2023
Guayacanes
Hello, my name is Hamlet (nicknamed Hamster amongst other things) and I am new here. I am Dominican born but have been in the US for 61 out of the 68 years I have lived. I currently live with my sister in Florida but we're planning to move to the DR in about 6 months. She currently owns an apartment in Guayacanes which we visit often and where we will be living. It's wonderful, facing the ocean, with a pool. But as I'm sure everyone knows it's one thing to vacation and a whole other thing to actually LIVR there, specially at my age. As such, I have mant questions and hope I can get some enlightening feedback in this forum.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
D2E5A39E-8042-447F-A2B6-97719066CB7D.jpeg

NanSanPedro

Nickel with tin plating
Apr 12, 2019
Boca Chica
yeshaiticanprogram.com
Hello, my name is Hamlet (nicknamed Hamster amongst other things) and I am new here. I am Dominican born but have been in the US for 61 out of the 68 years I have lived. I currently live with my sister in Florida but we're planning to move to the DR in about 6 months. She currently owns an apartment in Guayacanes which we visit often and where we will be living. It's wonderful, facing the ocean, with a pool. But as I'm sure everyone knows it's one thing to vacation and a whole other thing to actually LIVR there, specially at my age. As such, I have mant questions and hope I can get some enlightening feedback in this forum.
Don't eat the spinach.

• Haha
Reactions: Joseph NY2STI