New! Triple Twister waterslide at Ocean World Adventure Park

champ

Dec 2, 2006
The tourist and locals will be lined up at $10.00 a day,,home the beach gate opens ASAP

abnor

Nov 7, 2006
Looks awesome! I agree open the gates. For those of us in the hood who have spent days at OW this will be a great activity.

bri777

Bronze
Sep 11, 2010
I just love doing waterslides,twisters and all
and yes a two piece is not recommended

its going back up all those stairs over and over
that irritates me lol
Manu

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
On the red one with all the twists and turns, if you get a good start and keep a good line, like bobsledders or the luge, you get great speed through the turns.Start turning your body into the turn before you actually start the turn, you will be amazed at the speed you can get. When you land you are dizzy, especially after a couple Presidentes. And dont wear a shirt. Now I wish we had it higher and longer!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
that landing still looks a little short. i can't imagine some fat gringo or dominican stopping within that distance.

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
that landing still looks a little short. i can't imagine some fat gringo or dominican stopping within that distance.

Those landings are full of water and in fact most people stop right away in the beginning of the landing, except in the steep green slide where people have more speed and they land at about the middle. In fact, we had to cut the level of water down on one slide already, so that people end up sliding closer toward the end. We actually have to cut the level more lower again, we just didnt' want to cut too far by accident as we can not go up, just down.