New Underpants Law in DR.

JasonD

Bronze
Feb 10, 2018
TP, no one has been able to provide any proof that this law will be enacted. So, for now, it is merely a rumour and Dominican butts are still available for everyone's viewing pleasure.

:classic: mob

Enough with the indulgence already :)

RDKNIGHT

Bronze
Mar 13, 2017
tropical Paul we are not saying a man can not wear tight pants or shirt... its when the pants are down by his his knees it looks horrible ...I don't see any ladies walking around with her pants at her knees even though i wish i did.( a straight man)

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
Seriously, well, I cannot see the sexy part when a man show his crack but, please do tell us more?

The boxers generally cover the bum crack. You only generally see bum crack of the Builder's Bottom type, and yes, this is usually not very attractive.

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
tropical Paul we are not saying a man can not wear tight pants or shirt... its when the pants are down by his his knees it looks horrible ...I don't see any ladies walking around with her pants at her knees even though i wish i did.( a straight man)

Come on now, the majority of ladies on this island dress in a way that leaves very little to the imagination. And let's be honest, you can't walk if your pants are down by your knees. In most cases you get a couple of inches of butt to look at, covered by the boxers. And it's quite often nice to look at, at least for some of us. I imagine that if a pretty girl has nice breasts and wears a revealing top you enjoy that view, it's the same type of thing.

jimbobo

Feb 9, 2014
Come on now, the majority of ladies on this island dress in a way that leaves very little to the imagination. And let's be honest, you can't walk if your pants are down by your knees. In most cases you get a couple of inches of butt to look at, covered by the boxers. And it's quite often nice to look at, at least for some of us. I imagine that if a pretty girl has nice breasts and wears a revealing top you enjoy that view, it's the same type of thing.

Just let all the flaco youngsters know this, and the "fashion" will soon be over...

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Maybe in a DR clothing store near you:

86805D86-1E96-488C-AC0A-99D1B4DC8677.jpeg

TropicalPaul

Bronze
Sep 3, 2013
Just let all the flaco youngsters know this, and the "fashion" will soon be over...

Yes you are 100% right. Their mums can tell them to pull up their pants all day long and nothing happens. Someone mentions that an old gay guy is starting at their butt and whoosh, up they go.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I double down on my 'Assumption' post....

altho , in fairness, I had a bad case of the Hershey Squirts lately and envied that style....
sort of an 'ease of access' solution

as we said in historic times

Smooth Move Ex-Lax.

ROLLOUT

Silver
Jan 30, 2012
and we likes it thataway.

Dubcreator

Sep 15, 2013
Belgium
Should we also ban the overweight ' whales' in bikinis on the beaches, that's also not a pretty sight, especially with old people who don't care how they look, but hurt our eyes anyway.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Now you know it's gone too far.....

Just ridiculous.....

My friend Spread Legs Sally.... wouldn't ever wear those
Bad for business...

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Well if it's good enough for J Lo....

DjdGz4cUcAAZl6l.jpg

:classic: mob

that has to be an Optical Illusion.. those are Boots , and I certainly hope NOT Connected with what appears like a black Belt ... I dont believe it .. T hat would be just ridiculous .