New Waterfront Condo Complex in Sosua?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
rellosk said:
El Neptuno is the perfect location for me. Easy access to everything.
Great, now if you can just answer one more question, which property in Sosua is a better buy when you compare it to El Neptuno?

That is how you determine value by comparing it to other places nearby.

Escott

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Certainly not La Puntilla. People that bought there paid a lot more than they could have bought a comparable apartment for in El Neptuno, and now many, maybe all, of the new owners have had their property values considerably lowered by construction by Piergiorgio that is no more than 1' or 2' from windows and balconies of some of the apartments.

palmiche

Mar 26, 2005
Escott said:
Great, now if you can just answer one more question, which property in Sosua is a better buy when you compare it to El Neptuno?

That is how you determine value by comparing it to other places nearby.

Escott

I think that "El Neptuno" is way overpriced too. Why you come to a country so beautiful to spend most of your time trapped inside a concrete structure and always afraid of disturbing your neighbour or mad for being disturbed. Who wants to live in the middle of a decrepit 3rd world little town to be able to claim that the place is conveniently located. Look in Panama City and see what you get for $80k.

How about those ridiculous maintenance fees making you believe you're safe.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
palmiche said:
I think that "El Neptuno" is way overpriced too. Why you come to a country so beautiful to spend most of your time trapped inside a concrete structure and always afraid of disturbing your neighbour or mad for being disturbed. Who wants to live in the middle of a decrepit 3rd world little town to be able to claim that the place is conveniently located. Look in Panama City and see what you get for $80k.

How about those ridiculous maintenance fees making you believe you're safe.

What do they say about assumptions?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
KenoshaChris said:
Ken, cut out the wild parties with the hookers. Don't you know you're disturbing the neighbors?

Itchy palm made me do it. ;)