nightlife in punta cana

koonz99

Mar 15, 2009
Hi there, me and my friends are looking to go on an all inclusive from Canada to somewhere in the dominican. Looks like most of the trips go to Punta Cana. Was wondering, how the nightlife is there. If there's a better place to go in the dominican. Thanks

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Hi there, me and my friends are looking to go on an all inclusive from Canada to somewhere in the dominican. Looks like most of the trips go to Punta Cana. Was wondering, how the nightlife is there. If there's a better place to go in the dominican. Thanks

The AI staff will take care of everything, night life included. They are prepared to entertain you.

InsanelyOne

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Just to be clear... it's the Dominican Republic... not the Dominican. A Dominican is a person... not a place.

To be honest, there isn't a lot of night-life in Punta Cana. The vast majority of visitors never leave the resorts. There are a few clubs in the area. The 2 that come to mind off the top of my head are Mangu and Imagine. There used to be a place called the World Club but it closed and has reopened under a new name.

jetti

Aug 25, 2008
Mangu is a good place to dance and have a good time...just be sure to read the Men are from Mars women are from venus section BEFORE you visit the island.