No Caribe Bus service to SD-Las Americas?

Mr_Traveler

Dec 2, 2010
On the Caribe Tours web site, there seems to be no service from any city to Las Americas airport. Or maybe I'm wrong? Which cities can you take CT from to get to the airport (Las Americas)?

Mr_Traveler

Dec 2, 2010
OK, but then why is there a SD-Las Americas stop listed in their web site? Why promote false information to the public?

puryear270

Bronze
Aug 26, 2009
I noticed that a couple of years ago, too. If you charter a bus, then you can get them to pick you up at Las Americas. Unless you have a group of 30 or more people, taxi is much cheaper.

And that's how things roll here in the BR.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
On the Caribe Tours web site, there seems to be no service from any city to Las Americas airport. Or maybe I'm wrong? Which cities can you take CT from to get to the airport (Las Americas)?

Based on this and your previous posts, I recommend that you choose another destination for your trip. I don't think you will be comfortable here.

To have a happy life here, you have to be able to accept things they way they are. You can be amused, but not uptight. The DR is no place for a person with a type A personality.

Mr_Traveler

Dec 2, 2010
Based on this and your previous posts, I recommend that you choose another destination for your trip. I don't think you will be comfortable here.

To have a happy life here, you have to be able to accept things they way they are. You can be amused, but not uptight. The DR is no place for a person with a type A personality.

You might be right. I'm here already, and although I do enjoy the north coast, I can't say the same for the cities. I don't think I would live here -- it's a bit too rough for me, but I would definitely visit.