No curfew but with a vaccination card or PCR test to enter establishments

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
In Bavaro now there is a football field long line of hundreds trying to get the vaccine. And it will get worse. Here people live in Higuey and take transport to Punta Cana to work every day. No tickee, no laundry Monday........................

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
In Bavaro now there is a football field long line of hundreds trying to get the vaccine. And it will get worse. Here people live in Higuey and take transport to Punta Cana to work every day. No tickee, no laundry Monday........................
Perhaps those who aren't vaccinated by the 18th should be made to walk from Higuey to Punta Cana. We can call it the walk of shame. The government should even schedule it so that you can stand on the side lines yelling profanities at these folks while pelting them with eggs.

How much financial assistance are you willing to provide for these people if, heaven forbid, they have a negative reaction after receiving the shot?

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Perhaps those who aren't vaccinated by the 18th should be made to walk from Higuey to Punta Cana. We can call it the walk of shame. The government should even schedule it so that you can stand on the side lines yelling profanities at these folks while pelting them with eggs.

How much financial assistance are you willing to provide for these people if, heaven forbid, they have a negative reaction after receiving the shot?
Sky is actually advocating what the government is recommending. Your question should be to the government.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Sky is actually advocating what the government is recommending. Your question should be to the government.
If ya gonna stand behind it be a man and put ya money where ya mouth or as we say back home, put up or shut up.

I've brought this up multiple times and not a sorry single one of ya has acknowledged the FACT if you have any negative reactions as a result of taking the vaccine, you will be left to deal with it on your own.
The DR Government aint gonna do nothing to help you and neither are any of these Google doctors on DR1.

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
If ya gonna stand behind it be a man and put ya money where ya mouth or as we say back home, put up or shut up.

I've brought this up multiple times and not a sorry single one of ya has acknowledged the FACT if you have any negative reactions as a result of taking the vaccine, you will be left to deal with it on your own.
The DR Government aint gonna do nothing to help you and neither are any of these Google doctors on DR1.
But one could same the same about you advocating not following the vaccine recommendation.

Reactions: SKY

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
But one could same the same about you advocating not following the vaccine recommendation.
Although I have in the past stated I was not in a hurry to get vaccinated, I have never advocated for people not getting vaccinated nor am I advocating for people to get vaccinated but since several people who post on here are,
I am taking a minute to lay out a simple truth.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Do you find humor in the fact some people have had serious negative reactions like blood clots as a result of getting vaccinated?
A rare blood clot can not compare to the thousands of UNVACCINATED people already DEAD....................

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
Was in a shipping company today and asked them if they will be asking for Vax cards come the 18th.
They said they have not received instruction from their office in Santo Domingo, so they will not unless they are required by the company

Reactions: jd426

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Was in a shipping company today and asked them if they will be asking for Vax cards come the 18th.
They said they have not received instruction from their office in Santo Domingo, so they will not unless they are required by the company
That's great. Maybe they can ship your food to you instead of going to the supermarket..................

aarhus

Jun 10, 2008
No doubt this will be difficult to implement.

chico bill

Dogs Better than People
May 6, 2016
A rare blood clot can not compare to the thousands of UNVACCINATED people already DEAD....................
So at least your acknowledging some blot clots are being caused by the vaccine.
That's a start.

Reactions: jd426
Status
Not open for further replies.